The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

My first full white!

Silverine
Visit My Farm

My first full white!

Post by Silverine »

Just wanted to share that I finally got my first home-bred full white tobiano! :D I "cheated" a little by grabbing a dose of full white blood from other lines several generations back, but it still took quite a bit of time to get to my own boy.

Here he is:

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My first full white!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Congratulations!
Quite the looker, especially with those eyes.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Silverine wrote:Just wanted to share that I finally got my first home-bred full white tobiano! :D I "cheated" a little by grabbing a dose of full white blood from other lines several generations back, but it still took quite a bit of time to get to my own boy.

Here he is:

Congrats! He's pretty! :D
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Silverine wrote:Just wanted to share that I finally got my first home-bred full white tobiano! :D I "cheated" a little by grabbing a dose of full white blood from other lines several generations back, but it still took quite a bit of time to get to my own boy.

Here he is:

Congrats Silver!
If you ever wish to breed out another one let me know!

~ HOF 2
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

HallOfFame 2 wrote: Congrats Silver!

~ HOF 2
I'm going to use him to start up a small side-project of full white competition horses (though I have no idea what competition I'll breed them for yet). If you'd ever like to do a mare swap once I have some full-white girls I'd be more than happy to get some new blood. :D
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

congrats!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Here he is:

Wow, congratulations!! :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Here he is:

Goodness, he's BEAUTIFUL!!
Even got 2 golds! ;)
Well done.
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Silverine wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote: Congrats Silver!

~ HOF 2
I'm going to use him to start up a small side-project of full white competition horses (though I have no idea what competition I'll breed them for yet). If you'd ever like to do a mare swap once I have some full-white girls I'd be more than happy to get some new blood. :D
Sounds good to me. Maybe when I start that project back up again I'll for sure contact you.

~ HOF 2
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Here he is:

congrats! :) he looks awesome..

(and we're not going to mention that i may or may not have unsuccessfully attempted the above challenge ;)

thanks for proving that it is possible

and ps - love the slight feathers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:47 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:47 pm