The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

United Arabian Breeders Club

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: United Arabian Breeders Club

Post by Veterinarian »

Skyler Brooks wrote:I'm very open to that, I get what you mean about adding things intruding the original meaning of our club. That's a good idea; making a separate club. Though we should probably link the other club to this forum.
Veterinarian wrote: Yep, exactly :lol:
I do not think it is necessary to link it here, it would not get that many views here (than it already has) anyways but nothing could go wrong with more advertisment :lol:

Btw I always get so confused when you reply cause I am used to seeing the reply under mine when it is quoted XD
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Veterinarian wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:I'm very open to that, I get what you mean about adding things intruding the original meaning of our club. That's a good idea; making a separate club. Though we should probably link the other club to this forum.
I do not think it is necessary to link it here, it would not get that many views here (than it already has) anyways but nothing could go wrong with more advertisment :lol:

Btw I always get so confused when you reply cause I am used to seeing the reply under mine when it is quoted XD
Oh, sorry! Ok, sure, we could just make a different forum. Leopard Horse should make it.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Skyler Brooks wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I do not think it is necessary to link it here, it would not get that many views here (than it already has) anyways but nothing could go wrong with more advertisment :lol:

Oh, sorry! Ok, sure, we could just make a different forum. Leopard Horse should make it.
No need to apologize! :lol:

It is something that makes you, you (as weird as that sounds). :lol:
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

:)
Veterinarian wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote: Oh, sorry! Ok, sure, we could just make a different forum. Leopard Horse should make it.
No need to apologize! :lol:

It is something that makes you, you (as weird as that sounds). :lol:
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Veterinarian wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:
Hello everyone! I have a pasture with Arabians for sale of anyone is interested. All have 60+ HGP and at least one green or gold comment in their breeders reports. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/110579 To answer Leopard Horse's question, I would say I like Skyler Brooks idea of race horses. Thoroughbreds are really popular, but maybe a different breed of race horse? I would like to hear what the others have to say.
I agree as well, with the part where you mention the popularity of Thoroughbreds and specifically Racing ones. From what I can see you are also considering other racehorse breeds as well.

I am a bit confused though as to why we are having such a discussion, this club has not even been made for a specific discipline, if it had been made for a discipline that was in the racing category (for example Endurance or Steeplechasing) then it would be way easier to add another discipline (of the same category), the racing discipline as it was suggested.

The reason as to why it would be easier is because the goals of the club members that you currently have would be focused on a discipline of the racing category and not in patterns colours or characteristics (or even another category of disciplines such as the English category).

This club is dedicated to Arabians and from what I have seen (as well as inquired in a few previous questions) it is not dedicated to competing Arabians but the requirements sure make it possible to begin a competing line from club registered Arabians.

And finally, if you are considering on adding such a different thing in this club (since to be honest Arabians don't excel in the racing discipline- I am not talking about the racing category) there should either be a rejoining forum where the members who joined because this club was dedicated to Arabians will read the new requirements and decide wether they want to open their lines to the public (if they have) or wether they are interested or not in it.

I personally do not think that it is a good idea to add such a different thing in a club that is focused on Arabians, not even competitive Arabians. The members who do not have interest in the racing discipline might feel left out since I am about 100% sure that between Thoroughbreds or racehorses (a very popular "breed" ) and Arabians, Racehorses will be chosen which will mean that the point as to why they joined will not even "exist" anymore or it will not be as important.

However, if you want to make a different club I will 100% support you! But unfortunately I am against this action (to add a new breed to this club) even though I am a big fan of racehorses
Thank you for your voice!
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Thundermare wrote:
Yes, they're available. My Arabians usually go for $5,000 but for members it will be half price, so you just have to offer $2,500.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
Thundermare wrote:
Yes, they're available. My Arabians usually go for $5,000 but for members it will be half price, so you just have to offer $2,500.
Thanks!
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
Thundermare wrote:
Yay!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Form to ping every player
Leopard Horse wrote:...
Thundermare wrote:...
Vetrenarian wrote:...
Skyler Brooks wrote:...
Caramelapple3 wrote:....
Chevelle wrote:...
Arabian Breeding wrote:...
lemoncypress wrote:...
h0rsey wrote:...
Ziel wrote:...

just to let you all know that I had horse disciplines brought to my attention. I have looked to see what we could compete Arabians (and maybe different breeds) in. Here they are:

Endurance
Show Jumping
Steeplechasing
Racing
Sprint Racing

I have found that a few of my Arabians do very well in Sprint Racing, Endurance, Racing, ect. Let me know if you have any others in mind.

- Leopard Horse
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Cool!
Leopard Horse wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Form to ping every player

just to let you all know that I had horse disciplines brought to my attention. I have looked to see what we could compete Arabians (and maybe different breeds) in. Here they are:

Endurance
Show Jumping
Steeplechasing
Racing
Sprint Racing

I have found that a few of my Arabians do very well in Sprint Racing, Endurance, Racing, ect. Let me know if you have any others in mind.

- Leopard Horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 am