The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

United Arabian Breeders Club

Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: United Arabian Breeders Club

Post by Leopard Horse »

Veterinarian wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:ping
Hello Leopard Horse!
I was looking to register a few of my Arabians so I of course looked at the Arabian requirements. A few of the requirements confuse me though :lol:
Here are the requirements:
Arabian requirements
1. 100% pure bread Arabian
2. NO REDS
3. Good speed comment on breeders report
4. Good strength comment on breeders report
5. 50,000 or higher HGP
6. Horse Type, Very Light
7. Must be at or above 15h
8. COI under 200%
100% purebred Arabian- I completely understand that XD
No reds - I understand that as well, here is a place to advertise the good Arabians and not the bad ones
50k and more HGP- same as above
Very Light- ok, this follows an Arabian's true characteristics
COI under 200%- I understand why you put it as a requirement. Apart from the fact that high COI is not realistic it causes some characteristics of the horse to be really visible, like a really long back

I completely understand these requirements but what I don't understand is these ones:

Good speed comment- alright... I guess since speed is something that the Arabians are average at it has to be...a requirement (?)
Good Strength comment- :shock: .... Strength is one of the stats that are usually awful in Arabians, let alone almost, every horse. So I would understand this if there wasn't a requirement for red stats but now that there is that must mean that you want the Strength, like the speed, to be a green or gold comment (?). I mean if you just want it to be an average comment, blank, you would of not just put it as a requirement, right?
Must be at or above 15hh- to be a purebred in this game, and in real life, an Arabian must be from 14.0hh to 15.3hh. So just to make this clear, this is not a club to breed really tall Arabians, right?

Sorry for the bother I am just really confused XD
Its totally fine! I put those requirements, because I breed Arabians with Very High HGP. That is why
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Bri56830 wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
United Arabian Breeders Club
President
Leopard Horse

Vice President
Thundermare

Trainer:
Vetrenarian
Thundermare

Interviewers for Joining

Skyler Brooks

Leopard Horse

Caramelapple3

Member:
Skyler Brooks

Member:
Thundermare

Member:
Lion Pride Arabians

Member:
Arabian Breeding

In this club we breed quality Arabians. Here we will breed, train, show, and champ all of them. Some might even become one of the best!!
Arabian requirements
1. 100% pure bread Arabian
2. NO REDS
3. Good speed comment on breeders report
4. Good strength comment on breeders report
5. 50,000 or higher HGP
6. Horse Type, Very Light
7. Must be at or above 15h
8. COI under 200%

MEMBERS
Leopard Horse joined The United Arabian Breeders Club on Saturday January 4, 2020. Proud breeder of quality Thoroughbreds and Arabians. Runner of Leopard Horse Farm and Horses I Love Them Farm.

Horse Related[/u

Registry:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 95#p144195

STUD BOOK:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 21&t=21325

Broodmare Registry:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 08#p144208

Sales Fourm:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15#p144215

OTHER

Interview And Joining:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=21331

Hi can I join? I breed amazing arabians like this guy: {BR} Showtime Gold

Sure!! I just let me know when you are on
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
Hello Leopard Horse!
I was looking to register a few of my Arabians so I of course looked at the Arabian requirements. A few of the requirements confuse me though :lol:
Here are the requirements:

100% purebred Arabian- I completely understand that XD
No reds - I understand that as well, here is a place to advertise the good Arabians and not the bad ones
50k and more HGP- same as above
Very Light- ok, this follows an Arabian's true characteristics
COI under 200%- I understand why you put it as a requirement. Apart from the fact that high COI is not realistic it causes some characteristics of the horse to be really visible, like a really long back

I completely understand these requirements but what I don't understand is these ones:

Good speed comment- alright... I guess since speed is something that the Arabians are average at it has to be...a requirement (?)
Good Strength comment- :shock: .... Strength is one of the stats that are usually awful in Arabians, let alone almost, every horse. So I would understand this if there wasn't a requirement for red stats but now that there is that must mean that you want the Strength, like the speed, to be a green or gold comment (?). I mean if you just want it to be an average comment, blank, you would of not just put it as a requirement, right?
Must be at or above 15hh- to be a purebred in this game, and in real life, an Arabian must be from 14.0hh to 15.3hh. So just to make this clear, this is not a club to breed really tall Arabians, right?

Sorry for the bother I am just really confused XD
Its totally fine! I put those requirements, because I breed Arabians with Very High HGP. That is why
Kk, thx fir clearing that up!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Veterinarian wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Kk, thx fir clearing that up!
Yw, and sorry for not being in that much, I have LOTS of homework
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Kk, thx fir clearing that up!
Yw, and sorry for not being in that much, I have LOTS of homework
:lol: no worries, I can relate XD
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Veterinarian wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote: Yw, and sorry for not being in that much, I have LOTS of homework
:lol: no worries, I can relate XD
lol
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Leopard Horse wrote:.
Veterinarian wrote:.
Skyler Brooks wrote:.
Chevelle wrote:.
Arabian Breeding wrote:.
Caramelapple3 wrote:.
I just made a public training forum, and every member of this club has been chosen to be my private clients (you don't have to pay full price, you get to cut the line, etc.) You are also able to enter a monthly raffle (I'll make a page for that too). The prizes will either be money, trained horses, or champion horses. Anyway, the main reason I pinged you all is to let you know that I'm still going by the United Arabian Breeders Club Training Forum when someone in the club needs a horse trained. You can find the club training forum here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=21781
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Could you maybe link the public training forum, too? And also: that's awesome!
Thundermare wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:.
Veterinarian wrote:.
Skyler Brooks wrote:.
Chevelle wrote:.
Arabian Breeding wrote:.
Caramelapple3 wrote:.
I just made a public training forum, and every member of this club has been chosen to be my private clients (you don't have to pay full price, you get to cut the line, etc.) You are also able to enter a monthly raffle (I'll make a page for that too). The prizes will either be money, trained horses, or champion horses. Anyway, the main reason I pinged you all is to let you know that I'm still going by the United Arabian Breeders Club Training Forum when someone in the club needs a horse trained. You can find the club training forum here:
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Skyler Brooks wrote:Could you maybe link the public training forum, too? And also: that's awesome!
Thundermare wrote:

This is the public training forum:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=22327
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Thundermare wrote:...
Vetrenarian wrote:...
Skyler Brooks wrote:...
Caramelapple3 wrote:...
Arabian Breeding wrote:....
Chevell wrote:...
Hay guys I am sorry that I have not been on lately. I have had many things going on at the moment. So please forgive me. On the other hand, I was wondering if anyone would like to have any other horse breeds, and disciplines join the club. you are welcome to make any suggestions!
-Leopard Horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 pm