The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need someone to train my filly!

Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

I need someone to train my filly!

Post by Caramelapple3 »

I really need someone to train this filly: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2290449
I can not pay more than $20,000. Also, please show proof that you return the horses you train to their owners, because I don't want to have my filly taken by someone else.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Re: I need someone to train my filly!

Post by Raikit »

Caramelapple3 wrote:I really need someone to train this filly: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2290449
I can not pay more than $20,000. Also, please show proof that you return the horses you train to their owners, because I don't want to have my filly taken by someone else.
I can train her. No charge since I have a free spot open and just need a horse to fill it.

I'm not sure what proof I can provide, other than the only horses on my farm right now are all bred by me and I've been on HWO for four years without a complaint from anyone. Feel free to check out this barn and this barn for examples of my trained horses. This horse and this horse are my current trainees, though the first is almost done.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Raikit wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:I really need someone to train this filly: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2290449
I can train her. No charge since I have a free spot open and just need a horse to fill it.

I'm not sure what proof I can provide, other than the only horses on my farm right now are all bred by me and I've been on HWO for four years without a complaint from anyone. Feel free to check out this barn and this barn for examples of my trained horses. This horse and this horse are my current trainees, though the first is almost done.
Okay, I will put her up for offers now so you can take her for training. Thanks!
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
Offer sent. :) You can either keep the bit of extra cash or send it back when she's ready to go home.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Caramelapple3 wrote:
She's all done. :D
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

Raikit wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:
She's all done. :D
Thanks, I offered $20,000. :) I am happy with how she turned out.
Raikit
Visit My Farm

Post by Raikit »

Caramelapple3 wrote: Thanks, I offered $20,000. :) I am happy with how she turned out.
I'm glad. Good luck competing her!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 am