The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can anyone champ her?

Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: Can anyone champ her?

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Veterinarian wrote:I would like this mare champed to master Champion as quick as possible (I am willing to pay up to 1million if you go higher than that)

As you can see I want her champed in Endurance ping me if you can do that!
I’ve gotten her all the way to master champion, and I was aiming to go higher but there’s not really enough competitions to get her all the way to 3,000 points within the next few days...
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:I would like this mare champed to master Champion as quick as possible (I am willing to pay up to 1million if you go higher than that)

As you can see I want her champed in Endurance ping me if you can do that!
I’ve gotten her all the way to master champion, and I was aiming to go higher but there’s not really enough competitions to get her all the way to 3,000 points within the next few days...
No worries! Though there really is no time limit. Put her up if you do not want to continue champing her. if you do want to continue I can help with creating a few extra daily endurance comps
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Veterinarian wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
No worries! Though there really is no time limit. Put her up if you do not want to continue champing her. if you do want to continue I can help with creating a few extra daily endurance comps
I would be happy to continue, I just didn’t know if you had a time you needed her back by. If it’s fine with you, I can keep her for a little while longer and at least get her up one title.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: No worries! Though there really is no time limit. Put her up if you do not want to continue champing her. if you do want to continue I can help with creating a few extra daily endurance comps
I would be happy to continue, I just didn’t know if you had a time you needed her back by. If it’s fine with you, I can keep her for a little while longer and at least get her up one title.
Do as you wish! But keep in mind that I have no problem getting back if she is putting you into a lot of pressure!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:ping
God I have put you through so much trouble with champing my horse!
I have another Arabian that with just 100 more starts than 200+ (which is how many starts the horse that you are champing has) is ready to get the SMGCh :lol:

I really do not want to put you through more pressure so if you think you are ready to finish champing her plz tell me!

I was thinking about paying 3 million but I will do 5 since she has put you through all of this trouble XD
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Veterinarian wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:ping
God I have put you through so much trouble with champing my horse!
I have another Arabian that with just 100 more starts than 200+ (which is how many starts the horse that you are champing has) is ready to get the SMGCh :lol:

I really do not want to put you through more pressure so if you think you are ready to finish champing her plz tell me!

I was thinking about paying 3 million but I will do 5 since she has put you through all of this trouble XD
Okay I can put her up for offers now. I think as I’ve kept champing her, her points won have gone down a bit, but it wasn’t all that bad.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:04 am