The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Veterinarian »

For all of the driving breeders out there! I am making this post to find out the players who are interested in any of the following disciplines:
Marathon driving, Log Pull, Driven Dressage and Obstacle driving
Please ping me if you are interested in any of the disciplines listed above or generally compete horses in these disciplines!

A few players are going to be pinged to find out if they are still interested in the driving discipline.

This post is associated with the driving newsletter and a few updates that are going to come in the future!

____
Totina wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Questhaven wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
panka33 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Mega wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Elaina Brewster wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Malakai20 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
kicara90 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Lightning eventing wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Golden Stats wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Confirmed
RenegadePegasus wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Confirmed
Last edited by Veterinarian on Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Mlloftus »

Veterinarian wrote:For all of the driving breeders out there! I am making this post to find out the players who are interested in any of the following disciplines:
Please ping me if you are interested in any of the disciplines listed above or generally compete horses in these disciplines!

A few players are going to be pinged to find out if they are still interested in the driving discipline.

This post is associated with the driving newsletter and a few updates that are going to come in the future!
I am interested Log Pull!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: The driving discipline~ Log Pull, Marathon Driving, Obstacle Driving and Driven Dressage

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:For all of the driving breeders out there! I am making this post to find out the players who are interested in any of the following disciplines:

I am interested Log Pull!
Thanks for letting me know!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Veterinarian wrote:
mlloftus wrote: I am interested Log Pull!
Thanks for letting me know!
Your welcome! Also, are you writing a newsletter on it (or will you in the future) because NO ONE ever takes notice of log pull!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Thanks for letting me know!
Your welcome! Also, are you writing a newsletter on it (or will you in the future) because NO ONE ever takes notice of log pull!
I know, the next issue is going to contain a link to this post in order to try and find players who are interested in this discipline.

In the future I am going to create a club and start some events, make million dollar competitions and basically bring the driving discipline's popularity up! :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Veterinarian wrote:
mlloftus wrote: Your welcome! Also, are you writing a newsletter on it (or will you in the future) because NO ONE ever takes notice of log pull!
I know, the next issue is going to contain a link to this post in order to try and find players who are interested in this discipline.

In the future I am going to create a club and start some events, make million dollar competitions and basically bring the driving discipline's popularity up! :D
Yay!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

____
Totina wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Questhaven wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
panka33 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Mega wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Elaina Brewster wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Malakai20 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
kicara90 wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Lightning eventing wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Golden Stats wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
RenegadePegasus wrote:interested in any of the disciplines mentioned above?
Yes I am. I am currently breeding Soviet Heavy Drafts for Marathon Driving and Log Pull. (Also cross country but that’s not driving :p)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

RenegadePegasus wrote:

Yes I am. I am currently breeding Soviet Heavy Drafts for Marathon Driving and Log Pull.
Good to know! I will most commonly ping you again for a few updates in the future!
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Veterinarian wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:
Yes I am. I am currently breeding Soviet Heavy Drafts for Marathon Driving and Log Pull.
Good to know! I will most commonly ping you again for a few updates in the future!
Ok
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I know, the next issue is going to contain a link to this post in order to try and find players who are interested in this discipline.

Yay!
Could you meet me in chat?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:19 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:19 am