The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Trainer for Hire (CLOSED)

EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Horse Trainer for Hire (CLOSED)

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Hello, I am currently training horses now for the public, horse training is only 10k per horse and to get an idea how long it takes to train a horse, I can normally train a newborn- fully trained by 4-5 years key that is why I am training for lower cost. If you are interested and plz contact me on this forum and if you are curious of my work check out my training pasture currently only working on one of my horses named stormed. :D

Waiting list-
10livia2
Last edited by EmeraldGreenStables on Sun May 24, 2020 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Trainer for Hire

Post by Veterinarian »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hello, I am currently training horses now for the public, horse training is only 10k per horse and to get an idea how long it takes to train a horse, I can normally train a newborn- fully trained by 4-5 years key that is why I am training for lower cost. If you are interested and plz contact me on this forum and if you are curious of my work check out my training pasture currently only working on one of my horses named stormed. :D
Hey there!
How many IRL days does it take you?
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

For my horse Storm it has taken me 2-3 days for the most part but that only if I am training 1 at a time :D
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hello, I am currently training horses now for the public, horse training is only 10k per horse and to get an idea how long it takes to train a horse, I can normally train a newborn- fully trained by 4-5 years key that is why I am training for lower cost. If you are interested and plz contact me on this forum and if you are curious of my work check out my training pasture currently only working on one of my horses named stormed. :D

I have some horses I need trained, and if you lower the amount of years the horse aged and advanced a little bit more in your training, would you be willing to be my private trainer in the future? This is a task and you might be new to training so no pressure I get it. For now though can I just have two of my horses trained?
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

I have trained before on my other account but quit playing for awhile, I had gotten rid of it but I have started back playing on this one. I have trained before I would love to I just cant afford to up the skill training right now but that is a future consideration also on my other account I had more perks than this one, so I am going to eventually try to buy those for this account :D .
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:I have trained before on my other account but quit playing for awhile, I had gotten rid of it but I have started back playing on this one. I have trained before I would love to I just cant afford to up the skill training right now but that is a future consideration also on my other account I had more perks than this one, so I am going to eventually try to buy those for this account :D .
Ok :)
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:For my horse Storm it has taken me 2-3 days for the most part but that only if I am training 1 at a time :D
Is it possible that I could hire you to train fir a new club?
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Yes It is possible, but I would not like to over crowded :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Which horses would you like me to train now?, If you want me to train them now can you put them up for offers only and say reserved for me so I know or put a link of them below to sales link :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Yes It is possible, but I would not like to over crowded :D
No worries 1 horse every 3 days is perfect!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am