The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

United Driving Breeders Club

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

"Through his mane and tail the high wind sings, fanning the hairs who wave like feather’d wings."
William Shakespeare
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
The Driving Discipline
Since antiquity, horses have used to pull plows, move heavy objects, and drive carts and carriages. Many of today's modern competitions hearken back to the jobs that were once essential for horses and humans to perform together. Some historical evidence actually points horses first being used to drive, before they were used to ride! Though in modern times, we don't depend on horse power to get us around, driving, and the breeds that were developed for it, still exists in many different forms.
It is a rich and rewarding sport.
(Thank you StellaSim, this is amazing)
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Member List
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
President/ Founder:
⊱Veterinarian⊰
━━⊱ The best mare owned by Veterinarian is ℳℐ My Fair Accident, good stats and an amazing colour give her rightfully the title of the best Belgian Veterinarian has ever owned! Their best stallion being Aloof Destiny, with a great confo and an amazing Strength comment as well!

Vice-president:
⊱mlloftus⊰
━━⊱ Two of the best horses owned by mlloftus are both obs, a rare breed with under 200 horses existing in the game! One of the best stallions owned by mlloftus is ฿Ⱡ₴ Mocha. A mare with one of mlloftus best sires: {M}{C}{S} The Real OG who has unfortunately passed away.

Member:
⊱Thundering Hooves⊰
━━⊱
⊱Golden_Stats⊰
━━⊱ One of golden stat's most beautiful mares is Champion. With such a nice blanket, snowflakes and spots it is hard not to fall in love with her! Same goes with |ABA|Freestyle Ray|ABA|! She has amazing snowflakes, spots and blanket that bring out the beautiful strong dapples she has! Not only is she a beauty but with her talent in Log Pull she is soon going to make a name of herself!
⊱StellaSim⊰
━━⊱ StellaSim is the owner of excellent Andravida horses, under 100 in the game, that not only have a high HGP but an amazing talent in Driving. For example this stallion ~AAP~ Candy Fantasia has managed to keep his win percentage to 91.4 after 35 starts in Driven Dressage! Not falling far behind is ~AAP~ Moonglow Fantasia Dancing Tiger Maverick. This flaxen Chestnut Stallion definitely knows what he is doing. Although, not related to the driving discipline it is nice to know that StellaSim's lines have talent in various areas!

An andravida foal that StellaSim is particularly proud of is Unnamed Horse #2292730. We can all see why. With such a high HGP (3 golds and 1 green) this colt will help StellaSim's lines a lot!
⊱Baranduin Brewster⊰
━━⊱ Bafanduin Brewster is one of the players with the best Soviet Heavy Drafts! One of them being MFI Бог тро́ицу лю́бит- the highest Strength-confo horse ever bred!
One of the two SHFs that Baranduin Brewster is particularly proud of is MFI Верный, with such great results I do not wonder as to why this Stallion is one of Baranduin Brewster's favourites. Same goes with this silver bay SHD, MFI Доверяй, what a talented horse!

<<MFI>> Not A Log Puller Either is an amazing Belgian owned by Baranduin Brewster! This one has talent in multiple disciplines, he definitely deserves to have his name known!
⊱Sawd10⊰
━━⊱
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Joining the club!

Want to join? No problem! Just fill out this form and we will decide if we are going to let you join!
━━⊱ Don't forget to ping me to verify that it was you who filled out the form!
Use this code to do it!

Code: Select all

[quote="Veterinarian"]ping[/quote]I made a request!
*** Please refrain from spamming this topic (it is only for club members and just the verification messages)
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Rules and kicking System
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
─━⊱ Please be respectful, if you behave rudely towards any member there will be immediately a voting form made to decide wether you will be kicked out or not.

─━⊱ Bullying/ harassing etc. is not in anyway allowed, doing any form of bullying or harrassment will result in an immediate ban

─━⊱ Respect other member's wishes, all of the members have the right to refuse loaning money/ leasing/studding/training/ champing etc.

─━⊱ Do not try to abuse the club money balance, if you do you will be kicked out (you agreed not to abuse the system in the joining request form you filled out)

─━⊱ Be willing to cooperate, cooperation is the key to creating a good club environment.

─━⊱ If you decide to leave the club your club money balance will go to the club's bank and not be kept by you

─━⊱ If you want to inform me of something privately and do not have a premium account use this (for example if you want to tell me that you want a member to be kicked out, if you think that a member is abusing the system etc.)
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Club's and member's bank balance
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
The money balance of each member will be collected when a public (not a club members only) event or sponsorship is made.

The club money of each member will be gained by the club competitions or events they enter and win!

For example if I enter a club competition with a purse of 3 million dollars and my horse scores second and wins 1 million then the 50% (always the 50%) of my earnings will go to my club money balance-- the 500k

***Members are responsible for always having the club money balance available since the money is held at the member's account until it is collected when the public event or competition has finished (the money is collected by me, the president, and not the members).

If a member is not able to give the money balance as they accidentally spent it, they will be forgiven (only once). If they do it again then they will be excluded from club comps/events until they are able to give the money back.

If it happens again then the member will be voted to stay or not. If the member does get kicked they will be excluded from public club events until they have given the club money back
━━⊱✿⊰━━
Club's General Balance:
⊱0⊰
༺۵༻
⊱Veterinarian⊰
Club Member's Balance:0
༺۵༻
⊱mlloftus⊰
༺۵༻
⊱Thundering Hooves⊰
༺۵༻
⊱Golden_Stats⊰
༺۵༻
⊱StellaSim⊰
༺۵༻
⊱Baranduin Brewster⊰
༺۵༻
⊱Sawd10⊰
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Club-Members only Competitions/events

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Once a competition is made all of the members will be pinged!

Current Private Club's Competitions: click here
Current Private Club's Events:__

To check out club events visit this forum!

Visit this link to vote on the wether you want to have this public event/ comp. (I will put a new link every time an event is made)
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Club's Public Events-Competitons-Sponsorships

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Visit this link to vote on the wether you want to have this public event/ comp/sponsorship.

Public Club's Events/Comps:
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Positions

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Quote me if you want any of the following positions
President:(Taken)
Veterinarian
Vice-president: (taken)
mlloftus
Club's Trainer:
Open
Club's Champer:
Open
Want more club positions? Enter suggestions here!
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Club's Registered horses:

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Quote me to registere your horses!
When a club registered horse gets sold then the money that it was sold for goes to the club's balance.

Club registered horses have the advantage of being allowed to be used to enter specific club competitions if the new owner is not a club member. *more info in the Club's Auction section

If a club member wants to sell a horse that is club registered but want to sell it as their own then they have to delete the brand in the horse's info that indicates that the horse is club registered. That horse will not be allowed to enter club competitions even it has done it in the past
─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Club's Auction

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─
Our club will have an auction page for driving horses bred with the help of all of the club members
Each Auction Session will consist of 10 driving horses!

Horses that are sold from the club's auction (not from a member's auction or sale add) will be club registered (to see if the horse is registered check its description) meaning that they will be allowed to enter specific Competitions/ Events where the phrase "for registered horses" will be visible
Last edited by Veterinarian on Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: United Driving Breeders Club

Post by Veterinarian »

Reserved
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Reserved
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:ping
Thundering Hooves wrote:ping
Golden_Stats wrote:ping
StellaSim wrote:ping
Baranduin Brewster wrote:ping
Sawd10 wrote:ping
Our club is finally official!

Tell me if you like it (or not :lol: )

Sawd10 and Thundering Hooves I am still waiting for you 2 to link me your best horses!

I also would like to discuss (in a different post) something about our club members only comps
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:Reserved
Hello. So I briefly a bit ago attempted in driving horses and I have one right now. I would quite like to join this club.
I have this colt at the moment and am about to buy a few mares :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2085600
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:Reserved
Hello. So I briefly a bit ago attempted in driving horses and I have one right now. I would quite like to join this club.
Check the joining section of the first post! :D
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Hello. So I briefly a bit ago attempted in driving horses and I have one right now. I would quite like to join this club.
Check the joining section of the first post! :D
I completely missed that im so sorry :lol:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

D.M Boarding wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Check the joining section of the first post! :D
I completely missed that im so sorry :lol:
No worries!!
D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm

Post by D.M Boarding »

Veterinarian wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: I completely missed that im so sorry :lol:
No worries!!
Done XD
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

mlloftus wrote:ping
Thundering Hooves wrote:ping
Golden_Stats wrote:ping
StellaSim wrote:ping
Baranduin Brewster wrote:ping
Sawd10 wrote:ping
So I realized that it will be very difficult to run our Club-Members only competition (not events).
Since I am pretty sure that when someone will see a purse of 1 million and up and then an entry fee of 1 dollar the chances of them entering the comp are pretty high.

So in order to prevent that I have an idea. As of we have 7 members in the club (including me) so for every competition that I will creat I will put an entry fee of 10k and will not add money to the purse. All of the members will wait until the competition has supposedly ended and because if a competition does not have 5 horses then it does not run and if that happens and it does not run, if you enter five horse in the same time or not, the comp is going to run in the next 5 minutes.

So we are all going to wait until the competition ends. I will add 14 million to the club's balance and every member will be handed 2 million of the club's balance every time we make a comp. I on the other hand since I had not added money to the starting purse, I will enter 2 awful horses from my 2 side accounts.

Keep in mind that the entry fee is split. The 50% of the entry fee goes to the purse and the other 50% goes to the host.

Can you guess what the starting purse would of been if we did not have to worry about other players entering our comps?

If would be 2 million because I entered 2 horses 2 million each which means that 1 million per entry fee goes to the purse.

When you all enter your horses the purse will rise up to 9 million. Just keep in mind that you will not be winning a comp with a 9 million purse but with a 2 million as the 2 million entry fee was paid by the club. Since the one out of 2 million has been given back to me therefore back to the clubs balance every member still has to give me back that 1 million that has gone to the purse. Which will be handed back to 5 of you with the rewards at the end.

As you know they will of course not be handed directly back to you!

The horse that places 1st gets the 39% of the purse,the 2st is 29% the 3rd 19% the 4th is 9% and the 5th is the 4%.

The money that the first will have to return will be what they get minus 790k same goes with the 2nd one who will have to return what they got minus 580k the 3rd what they got minus 380k the 4th what they got minus 180k and the 5th what they got minus 80k.

We can do all of that or generally not do private competitions and only private events. We can stil have , what I like to call competition events, where I will creat a basic competition where all players can enter and hand out rewards to the members who place 5th or higher.

I am honoured if you read all of that :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:44 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:44 am