The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ATTN: One of my customers accidentally sold two horses that were meant for me for training to Horsestarloverno.1

EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

ATTN: One of my customers accidentally sold two horses that were meant for me for training to Horsestarloverno.1

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Hello one of my customers recently sold two horses to Horsestarloverno.1 by accident they were were meant to be sold to me so I can train them, if you would like to help plz do so and Horsestarloverno.1 if you are reading this would you most kindly give the horses you bought back to the rightful owner 16fang76ok :D
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Re: ATTN: One of my customers accidentally sold two horses that were meant for me for training to Horsestarloverno.1

Post by 16fang76ok »

The for sale add was posted Reserved for trainer, and so when the Horse star offered one dollar I thought that it was trainers side account, I would really appreciate the horses back.
Last edited by 16fang76ok on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Re: ATTN: One of my customers accidentally sold two horses that were meant for me for training to Horsestarloverno.1

Post by Blizzard »

Horsestarloverno.1 wrote:look at the above posts please
I hope this can get corrected for you!
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

Blizzard wrote:
Horsestarloverno.1 wrote:look at the above posts please
Thank you all the horse world community is so kind.
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Post by 16fang76ok »

16fang76ok wrote:
Blizzard wrote:
Thank you all the horse world community is so kind.

This was all sorted out thank you horse star
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hello one of my customers recently sold two horses to Horsestarloverno.1 by accident they were were meant to be sold to me so I can train them, if you would like to help plz do so and Horsestarloverno.1 if you are reading this would you most kindly give the horses you bought back to the rightful owner 16fang76ok :D
I'm glad this got sorted out!
And I know this is out of place (Sorry!!! :D ) but I wasn't able to find a better place... Do you happen to train? I can Ping you as well if you would like... but I have been trying to find a trainer for a while... and sadly very little luck.
Again sorry for the intrusion... I will ping you more details about my projects if you feel up for at least looking my training needs over.
Again sorry for the off topicness and Thank you! :)
Honeybunny/ honeybunny#2
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Honeybunny#2 wrote:
EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
Honeybunny#2 wrote:
Ok thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:58 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:58 am