The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

this is where i contact players

Horses#9
Visit My Farm

this is where i contact players

Post by Horses#9 »

lessthanfish wrote:
hi I was wondering if any of your compolinas are for sale preferably a mare/filly as I have a stallion but really need a mare and also any other breeds less then 200 in the game aswell :)
thanks let me know
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Re: this is where i contact players

Post by Horses#9 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
hi I was wondering if you had any rare breeds under 200 in the game that you would sell me
let me know
thanks
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
hi do you have any rare breeds under 200 that you would sell me let me know thanks
horses#9
Jockey's Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey's Holding »

Horses#9 wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:
hi do you have any rare breeds under 200 that you would sell me let me know thanks
horses#9
Hi! I have some rare breeds, but none that I would like to sell right now. Thanks! :)
"A racehorse is the only animal that can take several thousand people for a ride at the same time."
Jockey at No Surrender Acres, proud breeder of the Thoroughbred, Hanoverian, and Quarter Horse since 2018.
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
horses#9
Hi! I have some rare breeds, but none that I would like to sell right now. Thanks! :)
no worries thanks for replying back to me :)
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

horsesfurever wrote:
hi I was wondering if you would sell me :
East Fresian stallion/colt
Crillio Stallion
and any other rare breeds under 200 that you would be willing to sell me I undertand if you cant but please let me know link any you will sell me and how much :)
thanks
horsesfurever
Visit My Farm

Post by horsesfurever »

Horses#9 wrote:
Hi Horses#9,
Thanks for contacting me! I would be happy to do business with you.

I have just bred my Groningen broodmares, and I am about to breed my East Friesian broodmares. I have two broodmares for each of those two breeds. If you would like, you can check them out in my Groningen Broodmares pasture and my East Friesian Broodmares pasture. If you would like to request a stallion to be bred to my East Friesian mares, I can work with that. Of course, I cannot promise to gender of the offspring, but I use a lot of turns in one session, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. :D

I am not actively breeding Criollos at the time. They are currently in progress, and I'm not getting any closer to the actual breed... :lol:

horsesfurever
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

horsesfurever wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Hi Horses#9,
Thanks for contacting me! I would be happy to do business with you.

I have just bred my Groningen broodmares, and I am about to breed my East Friesian broodmares. I have two broodmares for each of those two breeds. If you would like, you can check them out in my Groningen Broodmares pasture and my East Friesian Broodmares pasture. If you would like to request a stallion to be bred to my East Friesian mares, I can work with that. Of course, I cannot promise to gender of the offspring, but I use a lot of turns in one session, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait. :D

I am not actively breeding Criollos at the time. They are currently in progress, and I'm not getting any closer to the actual breed... :lol:

horsesfurever

Hi that's not a problem about the CrioIlos and i have just bought a Groningen mare that was in your for sale pasture :D and let me know when the east Friesians are done
thanks

could you breed this stallion to this mare please :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2247003 stallion
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2208081 mare
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Re: this is where i contact players about rare breeds

Post by Horses#9 »

Champi0nBreeder2 wrote:
hi I was wondering if any of your spotted saddles are for sale if not that totally fine just thought I would ask
let me know
thanks
horsesfurever
Visit My Farm

Post by horsesfurever »

Horses#9 wrote: could you breed this stallion to this mare please :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2247003 stallion
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2208081 mare
Just bred them! I'll let you know when they're done.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:22 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:22 pm