The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help Me Throw My Money Away

SilverStars
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Me Throw My Money Away

Post by SilverStars »

Thank you so much Electron Claus <3 the money and colt will help me so much :lol:
Electron
Visit My Farm

Post by Electron »

Emkacf wrote:Your Name: Still thinking about it
Your long-term breeding goals: I would like to develop nice arappaloosas
Where you currently are in respect to those goals: I just started two days ago but today I managed to get my first 1 green arabian foal. I want to first breed nice arabian for starting the line and breed nice appaloosa or I will find a decent stallion for stud for the mare
I'll award you $5,000. It's not much, but it should be able to get you started with some decent horses and also level up some through the player courses.
Argent II wrote:This is great.
Feel free to jump in and poach some people if you get to them before I do. I don't mind. :P
SilverStars wrote:Thank you so much Electron Claus <3 the money and colt will help me so much :lol:
Your colt was actually ready much sooner than expected:

WT Desert Pride

I haven't finished his training, but if you can get his speed, stamina, agility, and tempo all up to over 85%ish, I see no reason why he couldn't compete very well in some of the top shows. You can also run him through some lvl 5 local Endurance shows, as he seems to be placing 1st in those most of the time. The prize for those is $99 a pop, and it adds up quite quickly. The only thing I ask is that you keep his name the same so that I can track him... and so that everyone else can know that I breed beast Arabs. :D I'll put him up for sale for $20,000, and if you put a horse that you don't want to keep up for $30,000 then we can swap and you can get the 10k and colt all at once.

Oh, and you're welcome. I hope he helps you out. :) He's not a full Arabian quite yet, but I think either his children or grandchildren will be full Arabs and you can then use them in your program.
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

I'll award you $5,000. It's not much, but it should be able to get you started with some decent horses and also level up some through the player courses.
Great! Thank you. What should I do so you could send me money? Or is there some kind of feature to send money to other players?
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

That would be lovely <3
SilverStars
Visit My Farm

Post by SilverStars »

Thanks so much :D

Here is the random colt i posted for 30k

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/21082

He should be in the ads. He is a Turkmene x North African Barb cross, and the title of the ad is SILVERSTARS. His Name is Ukyio, and i don't really care if you change or not. You can rehome him if you wish.

Thank you so much again :D You are fantastic!
SilverStars wrote:Thank you so much Electron Claus <3 the money and colt will help me so much :lol:
Your colt was actually ready much sooner than expected:

WT Desert Pride

I haven't finished his training, but if you can get his speed, stamina, agility, and tempo all up to over 85%ish, I see no reason why he couldn't compete very well in some of the top shows. You can also run him through some lvl 5 local Endurance shows, as he seems to be placing 1st in those most of the time. The prize for those is $99 a pop, and it adds up quite quickly. The only thing I ask is that you keep his name the same so that I can track him... and so that everyone else can know that I breed beast Arabs. :D I'll put him up for sale for $20,000, and if you put a horse that you don't want to keep up for $30,000 then we can swap and you can get the 10k and colt all at once.

Oh, and you're welcome. I hope he helps you out. :) He's not a full Arabian quite yet, but I think either his children or grandchildren will be full Arabs and you can then use them in your program.[/quote]
Electron
Visit My Farm

Post by Electron »

Emkacf wrote: Great! Thank you. What should I do so you could send me money? Or is there some kind of feature to send money to other players?
Right now the only way to transfer money is through buying/selling horses. If you put one up for $5001, I'll buy it and sell it back to you for $1, or you could just sell a horse to me that you do not want/need for $5000.
ruby_jane wrote:That would be lovely <3
Great! Do you have a throwaway horse, or do you want me to sell it back to you?
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

Electron wrote:
Emkacf wrote: Right now the only way to transfer money is through buying/selling horses. If you put one up for $5001, I'll buy it and sell it back to you for $1, or you could just sell a horse to me that you do not want/need for $5000.
Great,

She was for sale anyway :)
ysabol
Visit My Farm

Post by ysabol »

Your Name: Ysabol, my farm's name is Ysabol's Menangerie
Your long-term breeding goals: Not sure. I am brand new, been here for 4 days. I started out with a pair of adoption center horses to breed (a Prez and a Tarpan), and bought a few cheap others in the auctions house. But I have NO IDEA what I am actually doing...LOL. I would LOVE to breed my favorite breed of horse, but I'm not even sure that this game has them...the Bashkir Curly Horse?
How much you think you need: No clue.
How you will use the money: Do a ton of research and possibly buy better or different horses (and sell some I have now.)
Best horse you currently have in your stables: I am not sure, I don't know what is considered good?
Tell me about your favorite horse that you've ever bred/owned on here: I just bred my first horse, it's a Prez Tarpan cross.
Takashi
Visit My Farm

Post by Takashi »

I would be very much appreciative of the 20k, as i've just about moved on from the Arabian part of my project (Still plagued by colts however xD)

Thank you so much! :D

My sale dude: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/87383
Princess Luna 123490
Visit My Farm

Post by Princess Luna 123490 »

WAIT! There are bank accounts how come I am just now finding this out? THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOOOO USEFUL 8) 8p
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:49 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:49 pm