The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

-

Malakai10
Visit My Farm

-

Post by Malakai10 »

Hello!

I was feeling a bit bored (still am and my maths homework is just lying there, staring at me) so I thought, 'Why not train 3 horses to 90% in every area and give them to players?' Then I thought, 'Yeah, I like that idea. More reason not to do area of a circle-type-thing-shape.' So that is what this post is for. So, the first 3 players that have been on this site for less than a month and are having a bit of a hard time getting good horses to comment on this will each get a horse trained to a total of 90% in each area. If they want it, of course.

First person to comment gets first choice of the three, second will get the pick of the remaining two and the third player gets the remaining horse.

The yearlings:
Two Kings
Image Picture taken at age 4 year, 3 months.
About average strength, nothing exciting. This colt isn't too fast or too slow. Appears to have plenty left after workouts. Looks good to me. This colt takes steady, certain strides. This colt is as regular as clockwork. This colt is a nice ride, very well balanced. I've never seen such an agile horse! If this colt were in school, he would get straight As! Horse Genetic Potential: 57 534.
Mixed Arabian [7%]
Colour: Wild Bay Blanket
Build: Horse-type, Medium Light
Temperament: Calm
Sire: Spanish Pharoh
Dam: Duet "X"
Breeder: purple_pilot Claimed by SkyDancer01

A Cursed Poetry
Image Taken at 4 year, 10 months.
About average strength, nothing exciting. What more can I say? This filly has about average speed. Your filly has a lot of endurance. Well, she knows what to do with her feet, moves well which is good. This filly is as regular as clockwork. This filly's balance is average. Not only is this filly lithe, she's quick about it as well. This filly is pretty bright. Horse Genetic Potential: 52,523
Part Arabian x Oldenburg [81%]
Colour: Grey on Snowflake Cremello
Build: Horse-type, Light
Temperament: Bombproof
Sire: Gray Crossroad CC
Dam: Flashy Command DD
Breeder: BrookehorseClaimed by Yeri

Vague the Festival
Image Picture taken at 4 year, 4,5 months.
This colt seems as strong as average. With a little training, this colt could become renowned for his speed. This colt has great stamina. Your colt moves like the rest of them. Man, this colt keeps a nice regular tempo, real nice! This colt's balance is average. This colt isn't very agile nor is he stiff. Wow, this is one smart colt. He knows what he's doing after only one lesson! Horse Genetic Potential: 45,211
Part Morgan x Arabian [72%]
Colour: Palomino
Build: Horse-type, Medium Light
Temperament: Bombproof
Sire: [AKG] Quixote
Dam: [AKG] Scorcia
Breeder: Alice Keeganc Sold because no one could be bothered to take him

Sorry for there being no purebreds.

Sorry for not mentioning before but Please remember to check that you are able to own another horse. Go to player, then home. If you are unable to own another horse, either get rid of an existing horse or click on player, learning, horse ownership, basic horse management.
Last edited by Malakai10 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ledger2
Visit My Farm

Re: Three players can win a trained horse!

Post by ledger2 »

Am not after the horses,been here longer,Just wanted to say, thats a great thing to do.when you start in here you realy need a horse thats trained to keep your stable in money.Great start for a beginner being trained up like that.By the way there nice horses.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Three players can win a trained horse!

Post by Malakai10 »

ledger2 wrote:Am not after the horses,been here longer,Just wanted to say, thats a great thing to do.when you start in here you realy need a horse thats trained to keep your stable in money.Great start for a beginner being trained up like that.By the way there nice horses.
Thank you. I just hope beginners actually look at this forum - as far as I can tell, most don't go onto the forums.
SkyDancer01
Visit My Farm

Re: Three players can win a trained horse! (3 horses still available)

Post by SkyDancer01 »

I've been on the game for... 3 days? About. So far this is my first time in the forums.

I would like to claim a horse please. If possible, I prefer Two Kings; but any would be great. Thank you for doing this, it is greatly appreciated.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Very sweet! :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SkyDancer01 wrote:I've been on the game for... 3 days? About. So far this is my first time in the forums.

I would like to claim a horse please. If possible, I prefer Two Kings; but any would be great. Thank you for doing this, it is greatly appreciated.
Of course! I'll notify you when he has reached 90% training.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:Very sweet! :)
Thank you. :)
SkyDancer01
Visit My Farm

Post by SkyDancer01 »

Malakai10 wrote:
SkyDancer01 wrote:I've been on the game for... 3 days? About. So far this is my first time in the forums.

Of course! I'll notify you when he has reached 90% training.

Thank you again!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

SkyDancer01 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Of course! I'll notify you when he has reached 90% training.

Thank you again!
Pleasure :)
Yeri
Visit My Farm

Re: Three players can win a trained horse! (2 horses still available)

Post by Yeri »

Could I get a horse too? Thank you in advance!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:36 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:36 am