The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by BleedingHrt »

Malakai10 wrote:
0livia wrote:I started yesterday. Can I please get a horse. Thank you for your time.
Sure. Please choose one from here;.

Please ping me with your reply. In order to ping someone, you need to press the quotation marks that lie next the left of their profile picture/username. Image

Ive bid on my mare
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Malakai10 wrote:
0livia wrote:I started yesterday. Can I please get a horse. Thank you for your time.
Sure. Please choose one from here;.

Please ping me with your reply. In order to ping someone, you need to press the quotation marks that lie next the left of their profile picture/username. Image
Can I please have Sterling.Thank you.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image
Hey I am not a new player But I will donate some foals to your program! Please choose from here wich one you want.
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

arthorse wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise. Image
Hey I am not a new player But I will donate some foals to your program! Please choose from here wich one you want.
Can I please have Sterling. Thank you.
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can win a trained horse!

Post by Shiva »

Are you in need of some help so for this project?
turtlestuff
Visit My Farm

Post by turtlestuff »

Just to inform you. I have a large group of foals ready and more coming soon. I am planning on making a pasture only for the new born. This is just a small update.
Platinum
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Platinum »

Malakai10 wrote:
Platinum wrote:.
Your horse has finished training. Will you buy her on your Platinum account or your second account (if you have one). Should you have a second account: what is the username?
I don't have a second account, only this one :)
Thanks for training her! How much do I owe you?
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Hi! I just joined a couple of days ago. May I recieve a horse?
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Platinum wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Your horse has finished training. Will you buy her on your Platinum account or your second account (if you have one). Should you have a second account: what is the username?
I don't have a second account, only this one :)
Thanks for training her! How much do I owe you?
The other player that I trained for paid 2,5k. However, if you can't afford that I am willing to take it down to 1k.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

arthorse wrote: I will donate some foals to your program! Please choose from here wich one you want.
Thanks so much for the offer but I currently do not need more horses to train nor do I have the time to. But, again, thank you very much.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:35 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:35 pm