The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

mpagirl98
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse!

Post by mpagirl98 »

I just joined today, are you still doing the $1 trained horse? Thank you!
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Malakai10 wrote:I've done this before and have decided to do it again. Any player who has been on this site for less than 32 days can get a horse trained to 90% in all areas for $1.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note that the use of the following greatly annoys me:

Writing 'u' instead of 'you' or any other words where a similar thing is done ('such as the use of 'r' instead of 'are'.)

Use of any sort of text message writing (E.G. 'BRB', 'TTYL' etc.)

From now on, any messages with the use of any of the above will be ignored with the exception of this being copied and shown to the person whom did so once.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It would be much appreciated if anyone would donate +50 000 GP foals to me for this project. I will take foals that are under $1000 for this. Thank you.

Thanks for all donations to this project!

(Current) suppliers:
turtlestuff

I will train more horses for new players if a new player asks me to or I finish training the horse that I am currently training for a new player.

Please note that it is ONE HORSE PER NEW PLAYER.

Edit!

I've labeled horses for this project with 'for a new player' or something to that effect. Here is a link to the farm of my second account: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/33606

Record holders ARE NOT going to be given away. Untrained horses on my second account are not for sale.

Please note:
If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise.
Hello! I joined a few days ago, and am in need of a trained horse for Local Shows. I came across this post and was wondering if you are still offering 1$ trained horses and if I would be able to get one :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Regalis wrote: Hello! I joined a few days ago, and am in need of a trained horse for Local Shows. I came across this post and was wondering if you are still offering 1$ trained horses and if I would be able to get one :)
Of course, pick a horse labeled 'for a new player' from here.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Malakai10 wrote:
Regalis wrote: Hello! I joined a few days ago, and am in need of a trained horse for Local Shows. I came across this post and was wondering if you are still offering 1$ trained horses and if I would be able to get one :)
Thank you so much! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/636278 This colt is absolutely stunning, may I have him?
It's really kind of you to help out so many new players :)
Malakai20
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai20 »

Regalis wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Of course, pick a horse labeled 'for a new player' from here.
Thank you so much! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/636278 This colt is absolutely stunning, may I have him?
Pleasure, I've put him up.

Thanks!
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Malakai20 wrote:
Regalis wrote: Thank you so much! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/636278 This colt is absolutely stunning, may I have him?
Pleasure, I've put him up.

Thanks!
Thank you!
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Malakai10 wrote:
Well, i may be over 32 days. I didnt get into the community until about 22 hours ago. I can pay more if that would help my case. If i may i can supply my horse and give you an extra to use for this.
I was just breeding and selling arabians not really understanding this game. (I still do not understand it all that much. I am trying to learn though.) I have Arabians in the 60s for gp which i would hope can benifit from in your amazing efforts.

Would 5k work? If i donate anther horse to the cause and use one of my own? (I can go higher if needed.)

I am sorry if my grammer or such is a tad wonky. I am not feeling well and my phone's keyvoard is a tad bugged, i did try my best.

Thank you.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

BleedingHrt wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Of course, pick a horse labeled 'for a new player' from here.
Well, i may be over 32 days. I didnt get into the community until about 22 hours ago. I can pay more if that would help my case. If i may i can supply my horse and give you an extra to use for this.
I was just breeding and selling arabians not really understanding this game. (I still do not understand it all that much. I am trying to learn though.) I have Arabians in the 60s for gp which i would hope can benifit from in your amazing efforts.

Would 5k work? If i donate anther horse to the cause and use one of my own? (I can go higher if needed.)

I am sorry if my grammer or such is a tad wonky. I am not feeling well and my phone's keyvoard is a tad bugged, i did try my best.

Thank you.
It's fine. What I did for another player who was over 32 days is give them a horse that was only trained to ~70 in all areas; otherwise I am fine to train one to ~80 in all areas for 2k. I can train one of your own horses for you, if you would prefer.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Malakai10 wrote:If you need to write to me, press the quotation marks next to my name to ping me. I won't know that you're trying to get my attention otherwise.
I quoted you a few days ago, and was wondering if I could get a horse. I joined January 29, 2018. If I am allowed a horse, can it be http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/592066? Thank you for your time!
Last edited by Kamichi Stables on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Malakai10 wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:

Thank you.
It's fine. What I did for another player who was over 32 days is give them a horse that was only trained to ~70 in all areas; otherwise I am fine to train one to ~80 in all areas for 2k. I can train one of your own horses for you, if you would prefer.

80 would be perfect.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/738056
Shes up

And thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:48 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:48 am