The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CleverWolf

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

CleverWolf

Post by Velvetpie16 »

U recently bred a made to my (RESERVED) stud, u failed to read the all caps letters saying so. I would ask that u plz give me that foal for free... And asap plz.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: CleverWolf

Post by stephanie111 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:U recently bred a made to my (RESERVED) stud, u failed to read the all caps letters saying so. I would ask that u plz give me that foal for free... And asap plz.
Aw you have to ping the person. Here:
CleverWolf wrote:/
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:U recently bred a made to my (RESERVED) stud, u failed to read the all caps letters saying so. I would ask that u plz give me that foal for free... And asap plz.
Hello? Idk what u mean?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Aw you have to ping the person. Here:
Hello? Idk what u mean?
What stephanie111 means is, if you want them to see it 'immediately', i.e. get a notification of your posting, to find a posting that person made, and copy and paste the 'quote' into Your post. She did it for you, so that CleverWolf gets a notification of your request directed at them.

I hope this makes sense to you. I also hope that was your question as well...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Hello? Idk what u mean?[/quote]

What stephanie111 means is, if you want them to see it 'immediately', i.e. get a notification of your posting, to find a posting that person made, and copy and paste the 'quote' into Your post. She did it for you, so that CleverWolf gets a notification of your request directed at them.

I hope this makes sense to you. I also hope that was your question as well...[/quote]
Thanks for explaining!
Lillyian Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Lillyian Stables »

CleverWolf please give Velvetpie16 the foal back....

Thanks Lillyian Stables
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

ok thank ya'll for explaining to me!
CleverWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by CleverWolf »

Ok.. What? I haven't been on here in a while. I bred my mare to a stallion, how is that related to you?
CleverWolf
Visit My Farm

Post by CleverWolf »

Where was the bold letters? I am not seeing any on his profile, so not sure how I was expected to know that I was not supposed to breed to him. So no, I don't see why I should give you the foal for free.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

CleverWolf wrote:Ok.. What? I haven't been on here in a while. I bred my mare to a stallion, how is that related to you?
Well, you bred a mare to Velvetpie16's stallion and he/she is demands that you give the foal to her.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:54 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:54 am