The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial

Bella66Billy
Visit My Farm

Tutorial

Post by Bella66Billy »

hey the tutorial is asking me to
Let's make your farm look a little nicer with some decoration items. Go to the Farm Building page in the Market and buy a decoration item from the category Outside or Other.
How do I do this??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial

Post by BlackOak2 »

Bella66Billy wrote:hey the tutorial is asking me to
Let's make your farm look a little nicer with some decoration items. Go to the Farm Building page in the Market and buy a decoration item from the category Outside or Other.
How do I do this??
If you look at the left side of the screen, you'll see a selection entitled Market. If you open it up, you'll see...
Adoption Centre
Horses for Sale
Stallions at Stud
Farm Building
Book Store
Tack Store

If you need further aid, read on...
Choose Farm Building, purchase a decoration, either a tree or grass or whatever you want (be warned, money is much easier to earn on here than pony tokens, so you may want to buy something for money rather than PT). You'll want to bypass the barns section, the pastures section, the stall walls section, the stall fronts section and the stall pillars section. The bottom two sections is where you want to purchase.
This I think completes the quest.
The next quest (or possibly to finish the quest, it's been awhile since I did my quests) will ask you to apply the decoration to your farm.
Go to My Farm, click the 'Toggle Build Mode' button then hit the 'Add from Inventory' button. Choose the decoration and it should place it on your farm.
Hope This Helps.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:23 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:23 am