The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

MY JOBS

Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

MY JOBS

Post by Velvetpie16 »

SO if you have ordered from me I am sorry to say that i may take a very long time to get your orders in as i am having space issues rn so sorry
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Re: MY JOBS

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

Velvetpie16 wrote:SO if you have ordered from me I am sorry to say that i may take a very long time to get your orders in as i am having space issues rn so sorry
How long do you know Vel? It doesn't matter how long though, sorry to here you are havin troubles :cry:
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:SO if you have ordered from me I am sorry to say that i may take a very long time to get your orders in as i am having space issues rn so sorry
How long do you know Vel? It doesn't matter how long though, sorry to here you are havin troubles :cry:

I am sorry if it takes too long, yes space at the farm is low rn but i will be back up and running in a week or two
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Velvetpie16 wrote:
montana.spurdle01 wrote:

I am sorry if it takes too long, yes space at the farm is low rn but i will be back up and running in a week or two
K thanks, that's alright however long it takes doesn't matter ;)
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Velvetpie16 wrote:
montana.spurdle01 wrote:

Hows the breedin going vel???
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

I still have your horses VelvetPie16
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

montana.spurdle01 wrote:
Velvetpie16 wrote:

Hows the breedin going vel???

ok sorry been grounded just got back.... and am starting up again!
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

hi, remember you requested for me to breed one of my best mares to my very best stallion and you wanted the foal?
well the foal has been born. its a filly. you said you would take her even if you changed your mind. please come get her at your earliest convenience!

it would be best to find me in the chat room.

thanks!
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Olga33 wrote:
hi, remember you requested for me to breed one of my best mares to my very best stallion and you wanted the foal?
well the foal has been born. its a filly. you said you would take her even if you changed your mind. please come get her at your earliest convenience!

it would be best to find me in the chat room.

thanks!
OK I will be back on later today! And I'll take it
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

I didn't find you today :(
please come take the foal by the end of tomorrow, or I will sell it or rehome it.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 pm