The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competitions

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Competitions

Post by Tisha »

darklass wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Example?
hmm? oh u put
[quote=''Champi0nBr66der'']Eg
Do you want me to help you ping that person?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
darklass wrote: hmm? oh u put
Do you want me to help you ping that person?
yes please I am so confused here is their page
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/m ... le&u=52000
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Okay,lets see..
warrior of the storm wrote:Ping
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Okay,lets see..
warrior of the storm wrote:Ping
thanks!!
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

darklass wrote: thanks!!
Welcome
regz46
Visit My Farm

Post by regz46 »

darklass wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Wait? People can steal horses here? How? And how can I prevent this?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

regz46 wrote: Wait? People can steal horses here? How? And how can I prevent this?
It's not exactly stealing, the co-admin, Tom, says that every horse on the market is for sale and is fair game. There are no rules, but it is common courtesy for a person to not buy the horse if the seller puts "do not buy" in the ad. However, most people have experienced this at least once and sometimes the horse is returned to you but other times it's not. So, you can't really do anything until the private sale feature comes out.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Post by regz46 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: It's not exactly stealing, the co-admin, Tom, says that every horse on the market is for sale and is fair game. There are no rules, but it is common courtesy for a person to not buy the horse if the seller puts "do not buy" in the ad. However, most people have experienced this at least once and sometimes the horse is returned to you but other times it's not. So, you can't really do anything until the private sale feature comes out.
Right. So when a seller puts a "do not buy" in the ad, it usually means that the horse is meant for someone else in a sorta private sale/transfer?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

regz46 wrote: Right. So when a seller puts a "do not buy" in the ad, it usually means that the horse is meant for someone else in a sorta private sale/transfer?
Well, yeah, but it might still go to the wrong person anyway. But the team is working hard on HWO and helping to improve it, so I appreciate them for working so hard on this game.
regz46
Visit My Farm

Post by regz46 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Well, yeah, but it might still go to the wrong person anyway. But the team is working hard on HWO and helping to improve it, so I appreciate them for working so hard on this game.
Yeah I agree. The game has been really engaging, and I love the fact that it allows people to go down many avenues. I'm learning something new everyday.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:34 am