The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need help in horses rescuing?

Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Re: Need help in horses rescuing?

Post by Bombicilla »

workmmar001 wrote:Привет, Бомбицилла!
Я прочитал ваше сообщение и причина, по которой люди покупают ваших лошадей, потому что вы не заботились о своих лошадях. Сначала вам нужно позаботиться о них. Я и мой друг покупали их, чтобы спасти их. ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, позаботьтесь о них.
Save from what? All these horses are valuable for breeding and "saving" them you just deprive other players of the chance to get a good mares and offspring. And this is bad for the breed, because I want its distribution.
workmmar001
Visit My Farm

Post by workmmar001 »

Это не хорошие лошади. Если вы не хотите, чтобы лошади были плохими и старыми. Люди не хотят, чтобы плохие бывшие лошади находились в плохом состоянии. Они хотят, чтобы лошади хорошо заботились и были молодыми. Если они старые, они умирают через несколько дней. И люди могут размножаться для себя. Если вы хотите помочь в УСЛОВИЯХ ОБЕСПЕЧЕНИЯ ИХ
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

workmmar001 wrote:Это не хорошие лошади. Если вы не хотите, чтобы лошади были плохими и старыми. Люди не хотят, чтобы плохие бывшие лошади находились в плохом состоянии. Они хотят, чтобы лошади хорошо заботились и были молодыми. Если они старые, они умирают через несколько дней. И люди могут размножаться для себя. Если вы хотите помочь в УСЛОВИЯХ ОБЕСПЕЧЕНИЯ ИХ
If the mare is breed on a rollback, she can live up to 30-40 years. At me they live up to 25 even without mating. Yes, in poor condidion. All the same, I sell the rejection. And another players are using it. Young good mares are a completely different price.
By the way, the breed became popular only thanks to competitions. For competitions it is taken. Therefore, in the mare's are important skills, GP and ability to give good offspring , not "beautiful eyes".
workmmar001
Visit My Farm

Post by workmmar001 »

But why in poor condition? If you want them to populate, get them in good condition. That is all I am asking from you.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

8-)
workmmar001 wrote:But why in poor condition? If you want them to populate, get them in good condition. That is all I am asking from you.
Because i have 200 horses.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am