Community Forum

Need help in horses rescuing?

Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Need help in horses rescuing?

Post by Bombicilla »

Hey. Recently, I became interested in the topic of buy of abandoned horses and I want to ask whether anyone needs help in this matter. I do not have a place (somebody must rescue my horses :) ), but I have a lot of money. Therefore, I can donate a portion to buy out expensive horses that cost, for example 1 million
Somebody intrested?
mori123
Visit My Farm

Re: Need help in horses rescuing?

Post by mori123 »

Bombicilla wrote:Hey. Recently, I became interested in the topic of buy of abandoned horses and I want to ask whether anyone needs help in this matter. I do not have a place (somebody must rescue my horses :) ), but I have a lot of money. Therefore, I can donate a portion to buy out expensive horses that cost, for example 1 million
Somebody intrested?
Hey could you explain me a bit more about this? It sounds interesting
(this is a side account btw)
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

mori123 wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:Hey. Recently, I became interested in the topic of buy of abandoned horses and I want to ask whether anyone needs help in this matter. I do not have a place (somebody must rescue my horses :) ), but I have a lot of money. Therefore, I can donate a portion to buy out expensive horses that cost, for example 1 million
Somebody intrested?
Hey could you explain me a bit more about this? It sounds interesting
There are a lot of horses on the market that the breeder does not need and can not be removed. They can hang there for months and no one buys them. People clear the market.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Bombicilla wrote:
mori123 wrote: Hey could you explain me a bit more about this? It sounds interesting
There are a lot of horses on the market that the breeder does not need and can not be removed. They can hang there for months and no one buys them. People clear the market.

I can help somewhat, with help from others. I have room to take maybe 12 at a time and i age them out fast.
Warband
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Warband »

I already try to clear out old horses http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =15&t=7591

I just started buying them at 1$-1000$ because my clevelands been doing such a good job in competitions.
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sypherthrax »

I did this a while ago to buy a lot of the overpriced, strange mixes, or poor stated Arabians that had been sitting in the sales forever and turned it into a side breeding project. It ended up going so well that I incorporated most of the second and third generation horses into my main program. It is definitely fun to see where it goes if you have the cash to blow.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

I can ONLY invest the purchase, but do not buy it and grow it myself. Topic was about this. Write to me if you need money for this.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Bombicilla wrote:I can ONLY invest the purchase, but do not buy it and grow it myself. Topic was about this. Write to me if you need money for this.
Hi! I saw your idea and I thought it was awesome. Could you explain what you mean by "do not buy or grow myself"? Thanks
MichelleRoddy31
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy31 »

stephanie111 wrote:
Bombicilla wrote:I can ONLY invest the purchase, but do not buy it and grow it myself. Topic was about this. Write to me if you need money for this.
Hi! I saw your idea and I thought it was awesome. Could you explain what you mean by "do not buy or grow myself"? Thanks
i believe bombicilla means that they don't want the horse to take up room on their account but that they would be willing to fund someone to buy the horses and store them until they age out And i would be willing to do that on my other account MichelleRoddy31 i can only hold 21 horses at a time on there though so i would probably have to upgrade how many horses i can have
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

stephanie111 wrote:
i believe bombicilla means that they don't want the horse to take up room on their account but that they would be willing to fund someone to buy the horses and store them until they age out And i would be willing to do that on my other account MichelleRoddy31 i can only hold 21 horses at a time on there though so i would probably have to upgrade how many horses i can have
Become a Patron!