The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In-hand jumping

regz46
Visit My Farm

In-hand jumping

Post by regz46 »

Hi guys,

Is there like a height restriction on in-hand jumping? I'm trying to get my filly to participate in one, so I created one. But the game told me my horse was too tall for this event? Is it a bug or is this particular event only for shorter horses? If so, it would explain why I can't seem to find events for her. Which is a shame, as I thought she might be good at it. She was always coming in first in the local shows.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: In-hand jumping

Post by Malakai10 »

regz46 wrote:Hi guys,

Is there like a height restriction on in-hand jumping? I'm trying to get my filly to participate in one, so I created one. But the game told me my horse was too tall for this event? Is it a bug or is this particular event only for shorter horses? If so, it would explain why I can't seem to find events for her. Which is a shame, as I thought she might be good at it. She was always coming in first in the local shows.
Yes, there is a height limit. I think it's 9,2hh.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:58 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:58 pm