The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For A Job

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Job

Post by darklass »

Sognatore wrote:
Fallon wrote: Can you breed me a Turkmene filly with no red stats? If there are gold stats, I can pay extra. How much do you want me to pay?
I second this happy to pay well
I have a colt with 1 gold but I am trying to get another filly for u so it might take awhile
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

darklass wrote:
Fallon wrote: Can you breed me a Turkmene filly with no red stats? If there are gold stats, I can pay extra. How much do you want me to pay?
I bred a turkmene filly with 1 gold
how about 10-15k I spent a lot of time trying to get one without red stats or it would be cheaper srry
The price is fine. I get it. :) I've been struggling to get a no red stat filly as well. I'll be on in a couple of hours. Thanks. :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Fallon wrote:
darklass wrote: I bred a turkmene filly with 1 gold
how about 10-15k I spent a lot of time trying to get one without red stats or it would be cheaper srry
The price is fine. I get it. :) I've been struggling to get a no red stat filly as well. I'll be on in a couple of hours. Thanks. :D
do you want me to post her now?
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

darklass wrote:
Fallon wrote: The price is fine. I get it. :) I've been struggling to get a no red stat filly as well. I'll be on in a couple of hours. Thanks. :D
do you want me to post her now?
That would be great. Could you give me the link as well?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Fallon wrote:
darklass wrote: do you want me to post her now?
That would be great. Could you give me the link as well?
yes!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/766611 there she is :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Sognatore wrote:
I second this happy to pay well
i have a 1 gold turkmene filly will 15k work 4 u?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Dressage Queen wrote:
darklass wrote:Hello everyone I am looking for a breeding job depends on the breed you want done on whether I can do it or not I will charge more the harder they are to breed and for gold green stats
How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
i have been trying to get your Dole Gudbrandsal but i keep getting grade horses srry its taking so long :|
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

darklass wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
i have been trying to get your Dole Gudbrandsal but i keep getting grade horses srry its taking so long :|
Its fine, but when you get one let me know, because i want one Soooooooooo badly
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Dressage Queen wrote:
darklass wrote: i have been trying to get your Dole Gudbrandsal but i keep getting grade horses srry its taking so long :|
Its fine, but when you get one let me know, because i want one Soooooooooo badly
k
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

darklass wrote:
Cowgirl121 wrote:Belgian i think
will she work? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/696889 I need to get rid of her
Yeah reserve her
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 pm