The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For A Job

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Job

Post by darklass »

Dressage Queen wrote:
darklass wrote:Hello everyone I am looking for a breeding job depends on the breed you want done on whether I can do it or not I will charge more the harder they are to breed and for gold green stats
How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
let me check it out and depending on how hard it is is how much I will charge but if its easy will 5000-5500 work for you?
if its hard well ill figure it out :)
PS I am also working on another job so it might take a while and I only have 6 turns sooo... ill contact you when its done
Kalianne
Visit My Farm

Post by Kalianne »

darklass wrote:
Seranna wrote:Oops, sorry, I'm her sister visiting our parents for a few days.
I accidentally posted while I was browsing through the forum but her reply would be about the same.
As I'm online right now and she's distracted watching the silver brim by series and probably won't be back online until tomorrow, I'll answer your questions for her:
Foundation? Do you mean from the adoption center or elsewhere? If elsewhere, a cheap average one would be fine. Average is fine, if gold, green stats randomly happens that's fine as well. She more in the mind at the moment if it randomly happens, it happens and if it doesn't, no matter not looking for it at the moment. Any HGP would be fine. Average speed would be fine.
ok sound good ill start working on it ill contact you or ur sister when its done :D
Thank you so much and take your time with it.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

darklass wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: How hard would it be for you to breed me a Dole Gudbrandsdal? Also how much would it be?
let me check it out and depending on how hard it is is how much I will charge but if its easy will 5000-5500 work for you?
PS I am also working on another job so it might take a while and I only have 6 turns sooo... ill contact you when its done
Thanks, that would be amazing I will pay the price!:)
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Kalianne wrote:
darklass wrote: ok sound good ill start working on it ill contact you or ur sister when its done :D
Thank you so much and take your time with it.
k ttyl
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Dressage Queen wrote:
darklass wrote: let me check it out and depending on how hard it is is how much I will charge but if its easy will 5000-5500 work for you?
Thanks, that would be amazing I will pay the price!:)
k ttyl
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

darklass Cyclone is Belgian that is her name
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Cowgirl121 wrote:darklass Cyclone is Belgian that is her name
oh do you have a link? and can you explain how you want me to do his? breed you a belgian ? if so then i can easily do it
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

darklass wrote:Hello everyone I am looking for a breeding job depends on the breed you want done on whether I can do it or not I will charge more the harder they are to breed and for gold green stats
sorry for using your post im not wanting to talk about that but see you bought my horse Austrailian Shockwave www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/725131 that i was moving to my little sisters account can i please have him back
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:
sorry for using your post im not wanting to talk about that but see you bought my horse Austrailian Shockwave http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/725131 that i was moving to my little sisters account can i please have him back
dressage queen has it
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

grassybutt wrote:
MichelleRoddy3110 wrote: sorry for using your post im not wanting to talk about that but see you bought my horse Austrailian Shockwave http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/725131 that i was moving to my little sisters account can i please have him back
dressage queen has it
darn i quoted the wrong person
Dressage Queen
Can i have Shockwave back my little sis was wanting him
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:11 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:11 pm