The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a trainer for my personal horses

Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a trainer for my personal horses

Post by Fallon »

8arbarossa wrote:oke i am ready and waiting on my 8arberouge account.. tnx again
Sorry I wasn't on earlier. They're up!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

GOT THEM! thanks :) You where done with the Koniks? ill keep them seperate and when my Koniks are done i will use yours to extent the breeding line.
Do you have a new project horserace? What are you up to, if you dont mind me asking :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

8arbarossa wrote:GOT THEM! thanks :) You where done with the Koniks? ill keep them seperate and when my Koniks are done i will use yours to extent the breeding line.
Do you have a new project horserace? What are you up to, if you dont mind me asking :)
My project's the American Warmblood. It's a pretty high standard but I think I can do it. :D And you're welcome. I just needed the extra room.
HorseGalLovi101
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi101 »

Fallon - hey sorry i havent been on i would love to do business with you please pm me?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:36 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:36 am