The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HELP!!!

Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

HELP!!!

Post by Cowgirl121 »

hey i need help
I cannot log out any suggestions? it would really help :lol: thx
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HELP!!!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cowgirl121 wrote:hey i need help
I cannot log out any suggestions? it would really help :lol: thx
Try clearing all of your cookies and cleaning out your internet bin. Close the browser, reopen and perhaps you will be automatically signed out.
You can also try a different explorer, sign in to your account and sign out and see if that bumps you out.
Some explorers seem to work better with the game and some others... less so... Firefox doesn't give me any trouble and as a backup I use the Avast safe-browser.

Good luck.
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

i use Firefox and i have still been logged in for the past week now !
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Cowgirl121 wrote:i use Firefox and i have still been logged in for the past week now !
If you dump all of your internet cookies and clear all of your internet history (assuming you don't have an exception save for certain cookies or sites), it should clear your log-in status as well. You should go to the horse world online start/log-in page.
However, if you asked firefox to save or keep you logged in, you may need to also clear that in your options before you can 'dump' yourself out of the site.
Remember to not be on the horse site when you clear your internet cache.
So... be sure you don't have firefox set to auto-log you in, go to firefox home page or another, like bing, or even your own email page. Go into your options and wipe all of your cookies and all of your internet history and any other it offers in the clear internet cache section. Close firefox (you can even restart your computer but it's not necessary). From there you can reopen firefox and navigate to this site and you should not be logged in (essentially you will make the site forget who your computer is) and you will be forced to log back in to access your account.
Cowgirl121
Visit My Farm

Post by Cowgirl121 »

thx BO it worked now my sis can play
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:30 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:30 pm