The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Bolthaven Farms Training Pilot Program

Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Re: Bolthaven Farms Training Pilot Program

Post by Ashara Storm »

I have decided to continue to train horses for other players Beginning Thursday, April 13th, 2017 in phase 3 of my pilot program.

This still isn't going to be fancy.

I will only take one (1) horse at a time and any player interested will be put on a waiting list until there is a spot for the horse.

The first eight (8) players who sign up will be included in this pilot program, after which I will determine if I am going to do another batch in a phase 4 pilot program.

*** COST = $10,000 per horse *** I will resume this Training Program on Thursday, April 13th, 2017

What WILL be included:
1. Your horse's training will be completed within 1 week of when player sends it to me, often quicker if my schedule permits.
2. Player will be given an estimate of completion time.
3. Horse will be trained to a minimum of 790% completion, usually 798%, but some horses might be more stubborn.
4. Horse will be completed within 4 game years, often less. (Meaning that the horse will be no more than 4 years older than when it enters training.)

What WILL NOT be included:
1. Recommended events. I'm no expert on best events, so players will need to do test local shows or test competitions themselves or ask one of the experts on the appropriate forum.
2. Color unless it is glaringly obvious what color the horse is. Again, I'm no color expert. Players will need to ask one of the experts on the "What Color Is My Horse?" forum.
3. Temperament will not be adjusted.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Ashara Storm wrote: I have decided to continue to train horses for other players Beginning Thursday, April 13th, 2017 in phase 3 of my pilot program.

I will only take one (1) horse at a time and any player interested will be put on a waiting list until there is a spot for the horse.

The first eight (8) players who sign up will be included in this pilot program, after which I will determine if I am going to do another batch in a phase 4 pilot program.

*** COST = $10,000 per horse *** I will resume this Training Program on Thursday, April 13th, 2017

What WILL be included:
1. Your horse's training will be completed within 1 week of when player sends it to me, often quicker if my schedule permits.
3. Horse will be trained to a minimum of 790% completion, usually 798%, but some horses might be more stubborn.
4. Horse will be completed within 4 game years, often less. (Meaning that the horse will be no more than 4 years older than when it enters training.)

1. Recommended events. I'm no expert on best events, so players will need to do test local shows or test competitions themselves or ask one of the experts on the appropriate forum.
2. Color unless it is glaringly obvious what color the horse is. Again, I'm no color expert. Players will need to ask one of the experts on the "What Color Is My Horse?" forum.

sign me up for 300 horses
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Ashara Storm wrote: I have decided to continue to train horses for other players Beginning Thursday, April 13th, 2017 in phase 3 of my pilot program.

What WILL be included:

Sign me up again as well.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

What WILL be included:

I have a horse. And I'll always pay $20,000. :)
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

rosie0922 wrote:

What WILL be included:

I have a horse. And I'll always pay $20,000. :)
Also, my mom (hdmcminn) and I would like to be on your list.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

rosie0922 wrote: I have a horse. And I'll always pay $20,000. :)
I will have a spot in about an hour. Meet me in chat and I can put it in the queue.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Ashara Storm wrote:
rosie0922 wrote: I have a horse. And I'll always pay $20,000. :)
I will have a spot in about an hour. Meet me in chat and I can put it in the queue.
I have to leave my computer. Is there any way that you could take him now and hold him?
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

rosie0922 wrote: Also, my mom (hdmcminn) and I would like to be on your list.
hdmcminn wrote: ..
Absolutely.
Ashara Storm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashara Storm »

rosie0922 wrote:
Ashara Storm wrote:
I have to leave my computer. Is there any way that you could take him now and hold him?
Certainly.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Ashara Storm wrote:
rosie0922 wrote: I have to leave my computer. Is there any way that you could take him now and hold him?
Certainly.
Chat?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:49 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:49 pm