The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Anyone Need Help?

8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Need Help?

Post by 8arbarossa »

ask what you think is fair.. depends on how much time you spent on the project :) rehoming the rest is not necessary.. you can try to make friesians with strenght or what ever you want :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:ask what you think is fair.. depends on how much time you spent on the project :) rehoming the rest is not necessary.. you can try to make Friesians with strength or what ever you want :)
I'm gonna work on Friesians but they are gonna take a while good luck with the four girls hope they do well! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Great prices.. tnx for the work! visit my farmlog if i can help you with something..
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:Great prices.. tnx for the work! visit my farmlog if i can help you with something..
Your welcome will see if I can get the friesians anywhere but no guarantees. If its not to much to ask could you help me with training advice trying to learn but taking a while.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Advice? or you need me to train a horse for ya?
I always start with flat on the lunge, 5 min with what ever costs 20% energy and i do that 5 times.. next turn and i do it again untill i see that i can train walking in the barn for 30min once.. i do that till 30 mins flat on the lunge costs 90-95% energy and then i switch training to the next stamina related training and do that 5x5 mins and so on and so on
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:Advice? or you need me to train a horse for ya?
I always start with flat on the lunge, 5 min with what ever costs 20% energy and i do that 5 times.. next turn and i do it again untill i see that i can train walking in the barn for 30min once.. i do that till 30 mins flat on the lunge costs 90-95% energy and then i switch training to the next stamina related training and do that 5x5 mins and so on and so on
Advice thanks. I will try this and hope it works right now my training skills are atrocious and clueless :roll: .
So if in the future I ask for help with training my colt I hope that you will be able to help
Last edited by Woodstock on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

most important is first make a horse worth training. So if you want to excel in Dressage you need a horse with good balance, good tempo, Movement and strenght. then you start training, otherwise you spent a lot of time training and then your horse can only win level 1 competitions.

What is your main goal when talking about training a horse?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:most important is first make a horse worth training. So if you want to excel in Dressage you need a horse with good balance, good tempo, Movement and strenght. then you start training, otherwise you spent a lot of time training and then your horse can only win level 1 competitions.

What is your main goal when talking about training a horse?
I'm starting to venture into work with dons so haven't figured out quite yet.
Also have my Arabians that with their six stats usually training does some good.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Oh yes those are some fine breeds.. Fast horses good for racing and endurence..
You can make some money with that don of yours, good job
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

8arbarossa wrote:Oh yes those are some fine breeds.. Fast horses good for racing and endurence..
You can make some money with that don of yours, good job
Yup that's what I'm hoping for I don't really know why I keep going back to Arabians though maybe its because of their stats but who knows also trying to get better Persian Arabians so I keep looking for better arabs.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:57 am