The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Crummy foal quest. Anyone else working on it?

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy foal quest. Anyone else working on it?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Totina wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I'm willing to do both trades. Equal for each. There isn't many online right now, we may be able to do this without loosing the horses.
If I post them for 500, and you post for 500, they shouldn't appear at the top of the list if searched for, by another person.
Sound Good?

I also have a sneaking suspicion the combination is arabian/forest cross for that hidden balance and agility negatives, but definitely really ugly horses. Arabians with weird non-flat crops and forests with hips level with the withers. Often times I surf those AC horses for just the look I want and generally it comes out in my favor.
Well, if you breed for bad stats looks just have to be less important. It might even be funny if your horse turns up to look like a giraffe or something.

Stay Low is pregnant at the moment with Righteous Low but I would be willing to make the trade anyway if it isn't much of a problem for you.
That is not a problem for me. Would you like to wait for the foal? Or would you like it back? I can do either, I wouldn't be breeding those two together like that, so there would be a good chance I'd just rehome it. I'd rather you kept it, or have the choice at rehoming it yourself.

Looks is everything for my game... what I mean is, I know what I want my horse to have... and for the most part (and reading other peoples successes as well as eyeing up the looks of the top ranked horses, those will tell you the most), It's not too difficult to figure out what AC horse might have a positive comment in what I might be looking for. The most notorious is the fact that uphill is often associated with speed, while downhill is most often associated with strength. So looks can be important... other than just eye pleasing.

I did think that these log GP horses would come out looking much... more... unique than they are. In most cases, it would be hard to even say they're ugly... and that's not necessarily because I'm attached to them.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Totina wrote:
Well, if you breed for bad stats looks just have to be less important. It might even be funny if your horse turns up to look like a giraffe or something.

Stay Low is pregnant at the moment with Righteous Low but I would be willing to make the trade anyway if it isn't much of a problem for you.
That is not a problem for me. Would you like to wait for the foal? Or would you like it back? I can do either, I wouldn't be breeding those two together like that, so there would be a good chance I'd just rehome it. I'd rather you kept it, or have the choice at rehoming it yourself.

Looks is everything for my game... what I mean is, I know what I want my horse to have... and for the most part (and reading other peoples successes as well as eyeing up the looks of the top ranked horses, those will tell you the most), It's not too difficult to figure out what AC horse might have a positive comment in what I might be looking for. The most notorious is the fact that uphill is often associated with speed, while downhill is most often associated with strength. So looks can be important... other than just eye pleasing.

I did think that these log GP horses would come out looking much... more... unique than they are. In most cases, it would be hard to even say they're ugly... and that's not necessarily because I'm attached to them.
I am advancing days pretty quickly right now until she gives birth so that I can put her up for sale very soon. I have put up the stallion for sale for $543 and I link him here to make it easier for you to find him again and buy him.

Righteous Low

I will quote you here again when Stay Low is ready for transfer in a few minutes.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Totina wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I am advancing days pretty quickly right now until she gives birth so that I can put her up for sale very soon. I have put up the stallion for sale for $543 and I link him here to make it easier for you to find him again and buy him.

Righteous Low

I will quote you here again when Stay Low is ready for transfer in a few minutes.
[horse=]785960[/horse]

Same as same, he's up and ready for you.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Totina wrote:

Righteous Low

Requirements of the blue throne

Same as same, he's up and ready for you.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Totina wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Up and awaiting pickup at 536.
I'm betting she'll give you at least 15,000 HGP foals, or even a couple in the 13,000 range, depending on the strength of gene passage (for BR) from the stallion. Good luck!
Danger To The Blue Throne
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Totina wrote:
I'm betting she'll give you at least 15,000 HGP foals, or even a couple in the 13,000 range, depending on the strength of gene passage (for BR) from the stallion. Good luck!
Thank you! Stay Low will be giving birth any moment now, hopefully within 3 turns.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Totina wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Thank you! Stay Low will be giving birth any moment now, hopefully within 3 turns.
Yup! Sounds great! Hopefully she'll give you a good pairing foal.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Yup! Sounds great! Hopefully she'll give you a good pairing foal.[/quote]

She's now up for sale!

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Totina wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Alright, alright! :D
Here's hoping that the new blood offers us both exactly what we were both missing from our low GP stock. It can be such a grind trying to get over some hurdles.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Totina wrote:
Alright, alright! :D
Here's hoping that the new blood offers us both exactly what we were both missing from our low GP stock. It can be such a grind trying to get over some hurdles.
Yes it can really be hard to get past some obstacles when the genetic material is running out of options.

I started with purebred NABs and got them to around 20k before it stopped going lower and I had to breed a line of forest horses to reach near 20k and then cross them together to pass that 20k threshold.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:32 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:32 am