The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help Choose Breed?

Revenant
Visit My Farm

Help Choose Breed?

Post by Revenant »

Hey. Once private sales are up, I'm intending to get super-focused on one breed in my second account at a time while using this account as temporary storage until I can get all my breeds where I want them. I'm just struggling which breed to pick first... I'd be offering horses for sale. So does anyone have requests? Choices are the more popular Andalusian, Exmoor Pony, Spanish Barb, and Thoroughbred or the rare American Cream Craft, Hispano Arabian, and Java. I'll be working on breed conformation in particular.
ImpressiveInstant
Visit My Farm

Re: Help Choose Breed?

Post by ImpressiveInstant »

What about a private line of Carthusians or public line of Andalusian/Lusitano? Theyre a majestic breed of horse that in real life that can do just about anything. Lovely temperaments.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Revenant wrote:Hey. Once private sales are up, I'm intending to get super-focused on one breed in my second account at a time while using this account as temporary storage until I can get all my breeds where I want them. I'm just struggling which breed to pick first... I'd be offering horses for sale. So does anyone have requests? Choices are the more popular Andalusian, Exmoor Pony, Spanish Barb, and Thoroughbred or the rare American Cream Craft, Hispano Arabian, and Java. I'll be working on breed conformation in particular.

I vote Spanish Barb or Java
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Thanks for the votes. :) I may start with a rarer breed due to lack of private sales... Unsure when that will begin. Definitely don't want people buying my DO NOT BUY listed horses and ponies lol. So I guess I'll start with Java, because there's so few in game and it was voted for. Then I'll do Hispano Arabian. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:25 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:25 am