The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for work

HappyRabbit
Visit My Farm

Looking for work

Post by HappyRabbit »

Hello everyone! My name is HappyRabbit! I'm looking to do some work, I'm new to this game so any tips as to what I need to be doing, etc. would be amazing as well! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for work

Post by 8arbarossa »

hi i have a job for you.
i would like you to make a Turkmene stallion with a rating 5/5 for Turkmene, Black, HGP 50+ and three golden stats
i will pay you 50.000 credits and offcourse if you need help, just call

how/tips?
adopt 2 turkmene mares, breed them with a superior horse (like a Arabian), you will get 50% Turkmene, do this untill you got 3 50% mares you think are good enough. then find a 100% Turkmene stallion to shire those new mares.
There is a 2 gold stallion on the market special for you. then you will have 80% Turkmenes.. continue till you got my order done :)

Let me know if you want the job :geek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

Hate to butt in, but if Happy Rabbit doesn't want the job, I would be willing to take it.... I'm kind of already in the process of breeding good turkmenes
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:Hate to butt in, but if Happy Rabbit doesn't want the job, I would be willing to take it.... I'm kind of already in the process of breeding good turkmenes
:ugeek:
I will offer you the same deal.
You have 3 weeks, 19 june you have to deliver the horse, every day you are late i deduct 1000 credits.
If you dont have enough money for stud fees, i can give you a loan wich i deduct from the reward money.

We got a deal? :twisted:

p.s. ofcourse you are not allowed to sell any horses used in the genetic line, im not only buying a horse, i am buying the line
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
HappyRabbit
Visit My Farm

Post by HappyRabbit »

I'll let LesEvangeline have this one, I've been breeding some Morgans, as I noticed there weren't too terribly great ones for stud unless I'm looking in the wrong place, although the point made about crossing to a better stud. Thank you for the offer though! I probably wouldn't have enough money to buy horses currently, I literally just started the game 2-3 days ago.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

thats why i was willing to give a loan.. :oops: if i gave you 20K you could have bought a new pasture and a lot of horses, ofcourse your reward would have been 50k-20k= 30k but still a good amount of credits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. it was to help you get started :geek: .
But no problem :P :twisted: :twisted:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

8arbarossa wrote:
LesEvangeline wrote:Hate to butt in, but if Happy Rabbit doesn't want the job, I would be willing to take it.... I'm kind of already in the process of breeding good turkmenes
:ugeek:
I will offer you the same deal.
You have 3 weeks, 19 june you have to deliver the horse, every day you are late i deduct 1000 credits.
If you dont have enough money for stud fees, i can give you a loan wich i deduct from the reward money.

We got a deal? :twisted:

p.s. ofcourse you are not allowed to sell any horses used in the genetic line, im not only buying a horse, i am buying the line
er.... how far back would you want the line? Because I kind of have several different weird lines going on, as I try to keep the inbreeding down....
HappyRabbit
Visit My Farm

Post by HappyRabbit »

Oh, I see, I didn't think about that. I also run a small business in real life, so it's hard to dedicate myself to getting something done so quickly, I raise rabbits in fact, and am currently raising a pup as our dog had a litter, little rascal is tons of fun but he's also tons of work. I really wanna take you up on the offer though. Hmm, lemme see what I got going on, If I have no litters due in that time, I'll do it ;) If your still down for me doing it that is XP
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

I'm looking into narrowing down the herd, and I will probably keep most of the contributing horses, just not necessarily on this account.... I have a whole spreadsheet dedicated to all the horses on this site..... do i have a problem? Yes, probably. Do I intend to do anything about it? No.

Basically: I can make sure that you at least have the mother and grand mother(dam and grand-dam?), but I make no promises for the stallions, and you'll have to specify if you want me going back farther...

PS- Is COI important to you?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sure HappyRabbit, i'll help you out.. Since you have a business irl, i can continue my roleplaying as a businessman :P
Have you read the conditions? and do you agree to my terms?

LesEvangeline, i dont think you have a problem, yet. I have spreadsheets too, but at a certain point you just have to much going on to enter it in the spreadsheet lol, so i understand.
I dont need/want to buy the whole line, i just dont want you to sell or stud any horse used in the line. So i dont need the moms and stuff, i would just like the Stud, as described in the job order.

COI is not the most importent thing for me, but its also not unimportent.. A COI below 40% is appreciated.

19 june i will review the horses, look at their pedigree, sex, colour etc. if the horses are complient to my order i will take them, if they are not you failed :twisted:

Just to be clear : you can play this game for breeding, for the horses, for the competitions and for the business. I just take the role of a hard businessman, that sets rules and conditions.. So my strict behaviour is just a role i like to play, never feel offended by me please, i am just playing a game
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 am