The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For a Trainer

A.P farm
Visit My Farm

Looking For a Trainer

Post by A.P farm »

Hello I am looking for someone to train a horse for me. Does any one do that? If so Please reply with how much it would cost and how long it would take.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For a Trainer

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

A.P farm wrote:Hello I am looking for someone to train a horse for me. Does any one do that? If so Please reply with how much it would cost and how long it would take.

I can train a horse fully in a matter of a few hours. I can have a horse trained in all stats to 95%-99% from newborn to 4 years old! I charge $10,000. You can put him up for sale through the "offers only" so no one else buys him. The only reason I charge for training is because let's say you can't access a computer for a few days to a week, then I am unable to age or play the game, because I don't wanna age your horse and have you receive a horse of 15 years old! Lol
A.P farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Thank you that would be great! 10,000 is no problem. I have a 1 year 7 month old colt that I would like to be train, he does have a little training.
Have a nice day.
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
A.P farm wrote:Hello I am looking for someone to train a horse for me. Does any one do that? If so Please reply with how much it would cost and how long it would take.

I can train a horse fully in a matter of a few hours. I can have a horse trained in all stats to 95%-99% from newborn to 4 years old! I charge $10,000. You can put him up for sale through the "offers only" so no one else buys him. The only reason I charge for training is because let's say you can't access a computer for a few days to a week, then I am unable to age or play the game, because I don't wanna age your horse and have you receive a horse of 15 years old! Lol
Could I get you to train on of my foals if possible
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

jodie1029 wrote:
Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
ya! Put him up for sale under "offers only and I'll buy him and train him by tonight or tomorrow! :)
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:
Ok thanks
ya! Put him up for sale under "offers only and I'll buy him and train him by tonight or tomorrow! :)
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:
Their up
A.P farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

Okay I am putting him up for sale his name is A&P Wicked Pride.
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:
Sorry I forgot about this guy can you train him to
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/863372
A.P farm
Visit My Farm

Post by A.P farm »

I put http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/873439 up for sale when would you be able to train him?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:06 pm