The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

PayPal Purchase

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
Felskii
Visit My Farm

PayPal Purchase

Post by Felskii »

Whenever I clink the link to bring up PayPal payment, all I get is a white screen. This tends to happen with other links as well, including the horse demo. Is there still any way I can purchase some goodies with PayPal?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: PayPal Purchase

Post by larissar »

The problem with the horse demo would be my fault. A few weeks ago we moved the game over to a new server, but I think the demo got left behind. My mistake. I won't have a chance to correct it until after the Christmas holiday though.

As for the PayPal page I took it offline for now because I was concerned that too many people though they where getting beta account at any donation value, even though it's a minimum $50 for beta access as per our Kickstarter. If you are still interested you can have a look at our KickStarter rewards and let me know which level you'd like then I can send you the details on how to get it through PayPal.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ding-game/
Felskii
Visit My Farm

Post by Felskii »

Ah. I would like to buy the $50 Beta access please.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Great! You can send the PayPal payment to [email protected]. Make sure to include a note with the email address you'd like the invitation sent to in case it is different from your PayPal email address.
I won't be around much of today so I won't be able to send you the invitation until late today or tomorrow morning.
Felskii
Visit My Farm

Post by Felskii »

I sent the $50 dollars; hopefully I did it right! :lol: It said you would only receive about 49 dollars after a fee though, is that still okay?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Yeah thats no problem at all! I'll be sending you your invitation very shortly :)
Visit My Farm

Post by Guest »

Id Love to donate towards supporting HWo if it is open option through paypal now that i have one.I would love to test game out too :)
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

No problem. Just chose which reward level you want from our Kickstarter page (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ding-game/) and send the payment to [email protected]
Beta Access is at the $50 or higher level.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm