The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Downloading the game?

Join us today and Sunday for a questions and answers weekend. Anyone can submit a question and we'll answer quickly.
adrums21
Visit My Farm

Downloading the game?

Post by adrums21 »

Will this be a game like Wolf Quest? where we download/install the game onto our computers and then get to play within that 3D game?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Downloading the game?

Post by larissar »

I'm not familiar with WolfQuest so I can't compare. The browser game is available in on device with a web browser. We have a lot of different options with the 3D version. We can keep it web based, as the demo currently is, or publish it for installing on PC/Mac/iOS/Andriod. We don't have any firm plans on this yet.
doghorse123
Visit My Farm

Post by doghorse123 »

Could you guys make an app after you get up and running? Kinda like the howrse app. (I’ve been a member of howrse for a long time and am looking for a fresh new atmosphere to game on). The app just takes to the howrse website but it is simpler version of the site so that you can check messages.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

We're actually working on a 3D app which would connect to the game servers so you can ride your horses around in the 3D world. However I have to stress that this isn't a top priority.

The website it self is designed to work on all computers, smartphones and tablets using "responsive design". In simple terms the website will alter itself to fit whatever screen it's being viewed on, without having to "zoom out" to fit on the screen.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:49 am