The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging

Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Pinging

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:something needs to go here
Hi i was wondering if you have any TBs, Standardbreds and delboiz as I am having trouble finding them
If yiu don't that's fine
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:something needs to go here
Hi i was wondering if you have any TBs, Standardbreds and delboiz as I am having trouble finding them
If yiu don't that's fine
I have a few good mares I put to the side in each of those breeds. Give me a few days and I will be able to get a few good foals in each of those breeds for you. :D
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
If yiu don't that's fine
I have a few good mares I put to the side in each of those breeds. Give me a few days and I will be able to get a few good foals in each of those breeds for you. :D
Hi thanks so much :D
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
If yiu don't that's fine

If you can for the standardbred I would like a filly as I bought a colt the other day but there was no filly so
I would prefer a filly if you could :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:

If you can for the standardbred I would like a filly as I bought a colt the other day but there was no filly so
I am working on the standardbreds now, it is going to take a few days as I can't seem to find a good stallion that will produce something worth the time.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:

I am working on the standardbreds now, it is going to take a few days as I can't seem to find a good stallion that will produce something worth the time.

OK no problem :D
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:

Hi sorry another question do you know roughly how much it would cost so I have an idea :D
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:
Hi sorry another question do you know roughly how much it would cost so I have an idea :D
Honestly, I really don't know yet. It depends on the quality of the horses, and how much I had to spend on breeding. Right now I am thinking of a mass group price on all the horses. It also depends on how many horses you are wanting for each.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Arabianninja
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabianninja »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
Arabianninja wrote:
Honestly, I really don't know yet. It depends on the quality of the horses, and how much I had to spend on breeding. Right now I am thinking of a mass group price on all the horses. It also depends on how many horses you are wanting for each.

OK no that fine just let me know when you have a decent amount of them all and I will pick from the ones you have bred :D

Thanks
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Arabianninja wrote:

OK no that fine just let me know when you have a decent amount of them all and I will pick from the ones you have bred :D

Thanks
Will do! I have the TB's and Deliboz mares working for some foals right now. It might take me more time to get the standardbreds up and running.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 pm