The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

AC Glitch Horses

Silverine
Visit My Farm

AC Glitch Horses

Post by Silverine »

I thought it would be fun to create a topic to show off any glitched horses people happen to pick up from the AC.

I've picked up a few glitch horses from the AC. The first was a very interesting NAB stallion. At pickup he looked like an amber champagne that couldn't decided whether or not he was silver.

When his hair grew out it appeared that he'd decided to settle on silver:

The champagne gene caused his coat to lighten up over time:

Then at ten years old he decided to change things up completely! In the end he decided to become a buckskin pearl without the tobiano markings he'd sported at first. The only thing that stayed the same the whole time was his mane:

He was quite a whirlwind. :lol:

Recently I picked another glitch horse from the AC. An Arabian this time. She started off as a chestnut with a black mane and transitioned to bay.

And here's an AC Belgian who started out as half bay and half chestnut and transitioned to black:

Last edited by Silverine on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: AC Glitch Horses

Post by Silverine »

Picked up two more glitchy Belgians.

This girl went through a few transitions. She started out as black with a flaxen mane and tail and red stockings. Her stockings changed to black when her feathers grew out the first time. Then they changed back to red but without the socks when they grew out again. Finally at 10-years-old she transitioned to a plain mealy flaxen chestnut.
ImageImage

The second mare started out as an apparent bay with quite striking black stockings. At ten-years-old she turned full black.

For reference, the second mare's stockings should look like this:

BlackOak2 wrote:
Just wanted to share these glitchy girls with you. :)
Last edited by Silverine on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Silverine wrote:...
Beautiful! *sniff* If I were the emotional type, I'd have a tear in my eye! :lol:

I'm linking this topic into the favorites on the front page. No need to have these printed twice.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Another fun glitch: brown tobiano with a red tobiano tail.

Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Great Idea

Here is a Turk who was a Palomino w/Stripe + Socks + Coronet

Horses Name

Not sure if I really want to age him up, I think his color now is absolutely stunning
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: Horses Name

Not sure if I really want to age him up, I think his color now is absolutely stunning
He is absolutely stunning. It would be a shame to lose such a good-looking coat. :D

I'm having a similar conundrum with this girl I just picked up. A striking buckskin dun roan with a red mane.

From all of the experimenting I've done so far, the mane is the indicator of final color. I really don't want her to end up a plain chestnut.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Silverine wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote: Horses Name

He is absolutely stunning. It would be a shame to lose such a good-looking coat. :D

I'm having a similar conundrum with this girl I just picked up. A striking buckskin dun roan with a red mane.

From all of the experimenting I've done so far, the mane is the indicator of final color. I really don't want her to end up a plain chestnut.
I'd stash her as well, very pretty
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Well, this is why the favorites and this topic did get started, to save these glorious colors!

Maybe we can ask admin to have a fun, random color halloween day. I'm sure it would likely be a lot of work, but have a day that each horse randomly displays a weird combination of color.

Actually, now that I think of it, this should be a wearable. When put on, a random choice of colors appears and is saved until the wearable is pulled off. Every time it's put on, a different random choice is applied.

That certainly would be a unique skin wearable to add to the game!
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Silverine wrote:I thought it would be fun to create a topic to show off any glitched horses people happen to pick up from the AC.

meet pale moon
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

vallers wrote:
meet pale moon
That is one heck of a gorgeous glitch!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 pm