The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

$5,000,000 Grand Prize Poetry Contest - $18,500,000 Total Prizes!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: $5,000,000 Grand Prize Poetry Contest - $18,500,000 Total Prizes!

Post by _Americanaa_ »

jsrules
Visit My Farm

Post by jsrules »

That is fine ery kind offer hope your ok :D
Oaklodge Racing
Where Dreams Become Reality!

Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Poseikip wrote: Hi all! I am very sorry, but between school and life problems I have not been able to do this as I wished. Yes, I have read over all of your poems and found them enjoyable, but I just can't handle the stress of judging them.

So, I would like to propose that all entries in the free-style competition be awarded with 1 mil, and I make sure that I can actually do what I've promised to do the next contest. If anyone does not like this proposition I will continue to work on this, but if there is a unanimous vote for the free 1 mil, and the ability to ask for rank-free feedback I will go this route.

Please respond to this post with your opinions.

Thank you all so much, and sorry!
You can, but it's really your choice
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

778catsdogshorses33 wrote:.
You were not involved in the contest, and I will not be giving someone I don't know my money for no reason.

Normally I would apologize for acting so rudely, but I believe what was rude was the fact that you assumed I would a) give you money b) buy your horse.

So please do not treat other users like this. Thank you.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

sorry, i didnt understand
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

i must/ve entered a different conntest
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Poseikip wrote:
AkumaKashi Holding wrote:.
jsrules wrote:.
Southerngal wrote:.
KYTrainer wrote:.
Willows wrote:.
Redpyre wrote:.
MerrySmile wrote:.
buzzy wrote:.
Kamichi Stables wrote:.
Little_Cookie771 wrote:.
Stick wrote:.
Hi all! I am very sorry, but between school and life problems I have not been able to do this as I wished. Yes, I have read over all of your poems and found them enjoyable, but I just can't handle the stress of judging them.

So, I would like to propose that all entries in the free-style competition be awarded with 1 mil, and I make sure that I can actually do what I've promised to do the next contest. If anyone does not like this proposition I will continue to work on this, but if there is a unanimous vote for the free 1 mil, and the ability to ask for rank-free feedback I will go this route.

Thank you so much for hosting! I am alright with receiving your very generous prize!
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Post by Redpyre »

Hey there! Was I pinged on accident, or did I actually manage to get a freestyle poem in on time? I honestly can't remember. I know I submitted a sonnet, but I think I failed to actually submit the other poem I'd been working on. I was really sick at the time so my memory is a little fuzzy. :lol:
AkumaKashi Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by AkumaKashi Holding »

Poseikip wrote:
AkumaKashi Holding wrote:.
jsrules wrote:.
Southerngal wrote:.
KYTrainer wrote:.
Willows wrote:.
Redpyre wrote:.
MerrySmile wrote:.
buzzy wrote:.
Kamichi Stables wrote:.
Little_Cookie771 wrote:.
Stick wrote:.
Hi all! I am very sorry, but between school and life problems I have not been able to do this as I wished. Yes, I have read over all of your poems and found them enjoyable, but I just can't handle the stress of judging them.

Sorry it took so long to reply. If everyone else wants the 1m, that's fine. I don't really need it, so don't worry about my part. I want whatever makes everyone else happy.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

AkumaKashi Holding wrote:
Poseikip wrote:

Sorry it took so long to reply. If everyone else wants the 1m, that's fine. I don't really need it, so don't worry about my part. I want whatever makes everyone else happy.
Thank you!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:02 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:02 pm