The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Dawnsicool give my horse back NOW

tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Dawnsicool give my horse back NOW

Post by tomahawk sky »

That was for a trainer and my breeding project. PLEASW GIVE HIM BACK
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Dawnsicool give my horse back NOW

Post by h a z e l »

Lightning eventing wrote:That was for a trainer and my breeding project. PLEASW GIVE HIM BACK
You could be a little nicer in asking...
Btw, you’ll need to quote the player so that they see this, the liklihood of them going on the forums and seeing their name is more slim.
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Lightning eventing wrote:That was for a trainer and my breeding project. PLEASW GIVE HIM BACK
Btw, you’ll need to quote the player so that they see this, the liklihood of them going on the forums and seeing their name is more slim.
Hazel I am tryin to help but dawnsicool has not asked any on the forum
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

walnut the hamster wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Hazel I am tryin to help but dawnsicool has not asked any on the forum
I'm sorry, what do you mean? :?
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

Dawnsicool
Please return the horse you bought
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

In the future, remember we have private sales for just this reason. Use the private sale option and this won't happen again.
Of course accidents occur and in such instances, please remember to ask and not demand (the topic heading is demanding, less so the caps in the post, although this can also be taken as demanding).

As a community, we do hope you get your horse returned to you (this has happened to most of us, especially before private sales was added), so we can empathize with your situation and we hope that this is concluded satisfactory.

That said, you, either on accident or purpose, have sold your horse to the incorrect farm.

There are a few things to remember:
Many players don't visit or cruise the forums, to be seen, one must ping a player.
Just because one doesn't receive an answer from a ping, doesn't mean one is being ignored, it could be that the other player hasn't logged on or can't post for some reason.
Accidents occur with all of us, it may have been an accidental sale on your part, but it could also be an accidental purchase on their part.
This situation could also have happened with you on the receiving end.
If you take the precautions necessary and double check your own work, then you can prevent a lot of issues from occurring.

Good Luck on getting your horse back!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

BlackOak2 wrote:
In the future, remember we have private sales for just this reason. Use the private sale option and this won't happen again.
Of course accidents occur and in such instances, please remember to ask and not demand (the topic heading is demanding, less so the caps in the post, although this can also be taken as demanding).

As a community, we do hope you get your horse returned to you (this has happened to most of us, especially before private sales was added), so we can empathize with your situation and we hope that this is concluded satisfactory.

That said, you, either on accident or purpose, have sold your horse to the incorrect farm.

There are a few things to remember:
Many players don't visit or cruise the forums, to be seen, one must ping a player.
Just because one doesn't receive an answer from a ping, doesn't mean one is being ignored, it could be that the other player hasn't logged on or can't post for some reason.
Accidents occur with all of us, it may have been an accidental sale on your part, but it could also be an accidental purchase on their part.
This situation could also have happened with you on the receiving end.
If you take the precautions necessary and double check your own work, then you can prevent a lot of issues from occurring.

Good Luck on getting your horse back!
I know that this is none of my business, but it seems that you have been cooling of a lot of fights lately. Thank you BlackOak2 for helping the community stay together peacefully.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

KYTrainer wrote: I know that this is none of my business, but it seems that you have been cooling of a lot of fights lately. Thank you BlackOak2 for helping the community stay together peacefully.
We are all a part of the community and we all need to work toward keeping it the type of community that works best for itself and the individual players of the game.

We all have our own personal histories and I'm one of those that have left games in the past for poor communities. I like to try to keep one with a nice community intact. It certainly makes my own game more enjoyable, so maybe one can say it's my own greed of having fun on this game and enjoying the community of this game that keeps me sticking my nose and my two-cents into situations that it may not be wanted. :D

As we grow up, most of the societies we learn from is the type that one must lash out to survive. This isn't the only way to thrive (in fact, in my opinion it's a really crappy one), so when introduced to another way, the learning curve can be... difficult... to comprehend (especially learning that everybody isn't out to get you).
Plus we all tend to fall back into learned habits.

So... since you're a part of this community, this is indeed part of your business. :D

Besides, fights online using words are a lot easier to calm down then 'fisticuffs' in real life. :lol:

It takes work and an entire community to remain peaceful and together. All I type are words on a page... the other people must actually read them, not just see them, to find a truth that's meaningful to themselves.

And thank you for the acknowledgement. I appreciate it, just like most people do. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

BlackOak2 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote: I know that this is none of my business, but it seems that you have been cooling of a lot of fights lately. Thank you BlackOak2 for helping the community stay together peacefully.
We are all a part of the community and we all need to work toward keeping it the type of community that works best for itself and the individual players of the game.

We all have our own personal histories and I'm one of those that have left games in the past for poor communities. I like to try to keep one with a nice community intact. It certainly makes my own game more enjoyable, so maybe one can say it's my own greed of having fun on this game and enjoying the community of this game that keeps me sticking my nose and my two-cents into situations that it may not be wanted. :D

As we grow up, most of the societies we learn from is the type that one must lash out to survive. This isn't the only way to thrive (in fact, in my opinion it's a really crappy one), so when introduced to another way, the learning curve can be... difficult... to comprehend (especially learning that everybody isn't out to get you).
Plus we all tend to fall back into learned habits.

So... since you're a part of this community, this is indeed part of your business. :D

Besides, fights online using words are a lot easier to calm down then 'fisticuffs' in real life. :lol:

It takes work and an entire community to remain peaceful and together. All I type are words on a page... the other people must actually read them, not just see them, to find a truth that's meaningful to themselves.

And thank you for the acknowledgement. I appreciate it, just like most people do. :mrgreen:
I totally agree! Many game community’s do fall into distrust and fights breaking out. I came into this game and was instantly spoiled by the (usually) peaceful nature of the community! I would enjoy to keep it that way, for me, other players, and the players yet to come. I speak as the whole community, and we really appreciate how you’ve kept the community in check.

Oh dear, I’m spaming this thread now Xd
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

KYTrainer wrote: I totally agree! Many game community’s do fall into distrust and fights breaking out. I came into this game and was instantly spoiled by the (usually) peaceful nature of the community! I would enjoy to keep it that way, for me, other players, and the players yet to come. I speak as the whole community, and we really appreciate how you’ve kept the community in check.

Oh dear, I’m spaming this thread now Xd
I agree, wholeheartedly. I'm not the only one, like I said, it's a community effort. We each do play certain roles, some generalized, some a little more specialized.

And perhaps we are both spamming this thread. :?

Cheers to the Community of HWO!!! May it live forever! (Or at least be forever known as the most unique one to be a part of!) Hah! :lol:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am