The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sale Sale Sale

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Sale Sale Sale

Post by Sawd10 »

Okay, Thank you, MerrySmile, but I also am wondering... Do you have any Belgian Ardennais x Ardennais horses? I am partucularly looking for a mare. :D a Stallion Might work though, it depends. Thank you for your time reading this. Also, do you know how to make your own Forum thingy? One of these places where you post and stuff? Can you tell me? I do not know.
330 Basin
Visit My Farm

Post by 330 Basin »

MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Sawd10 wrote:Okay, Thank you, MerrySmile, but I also am wondering... Do you have any Belgian Ardennais x Ardennais horses? I am partucularly looking for a mare. :D a Stallion Might work though, it depends. Thank you for your time reading this. Also, do you know how to make your own Forum thingy? One of these places where you post and stuff? Can you tell me? I do not know.
At the top of each forum there is a button that says New Topic* in red. Click that to make a post in the forum. Once you are making the post you can just link horses or add a picture using the "horse=" button. The coding will look like this: [horse=][/horse] add the numbers at the end of the horse link into the space in the coding between =] so it looks like this: =19782346]. Hope that helps with that.

As to the horses, I have a whole pasture of them. Only one female though. Take your pick and tell me what you can afford and I'll let you know.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96671
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

330 Basin wrote:Hi there, how much for this one?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1930934
i can let that one go for $35k
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

@MerrySmile; I have been checking around your Belgian Ardennias Pasture, The one filly looks cute, but let me tell you, my sister has what I call "The Curse", It's where she cannot get rid of the Breeders report saying: "Cripes!" Even when breeding new foals!! Literally... Almost all the horses she adopts have cripes, too. XD. I kind of like Billy. He is very cute. How much would he be? I don't have too much money, but that will change soon. I am trying to make a Dutch Draft. :D Thank you for your time. Also, If you want to check it out (I am really excited to try this) I have boarding going... Just press my user and go to my farm and scroll down and all the info is right there! It's pretty cheap. Thanks again. :)
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Sawd10 wrote:@MerrySmile; I have been checking around your Belgian Ardennias Pasture, The one filly looks cute, but let me tell you, my sister has what I call "The Curse", It's where she cannot get rid of the Breeders report saying: "Cripes!" Even when breeding new foals!! Literally... Almost all the horses she adopts have cripes, too. XD. I kind of like Billy. He is very cute. How much would he be? I don't have too much money, but that will change soon. I am trying to make a Dutch Draft. :D Thank you for your time. Also, If you want to check it out (I am really excited to try this) I have boarding going... Just press my user and go to my farm and scroll down and all the info is right there! It's pretty cheap. Thanks again. :)
Since you don't have much, tell me what your max is. Maybe I can let a horse go for less than usual and you can give me a filly Dutch Draft when you have one?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Well, someone just gave me an over-offer for my horse, and I got $16,000 I have 2 more breedings to do before I will actually make a Dutch Draft. So, I was thinking around $10,000? :D I can give you a Dutch Draft filly, too. Does that sound good? :?:
330 Basin
Visit My Farm

Post by 330 Basin »

MerrySmile wrote:
330 Basin wrote:Hi there, how much for this one?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1930934
i can let that one go for $35k
Can you do 30 if so done
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Sawd10 wrote:Well, someone just gave me an over-offer for my horse, and I got $16,000 I have 2 more breedings to do before I will actually make a Dutch Draft. So, I was thinking around $10,000? :D I can give you a Dutch Draft filly, too. Does that sound good? :?:
Sounds great. You want billy? I'll go ahead and put him up for offers, but if you want another one, let me know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 pm