The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

FOUND

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

FOUND

Post by h a z e l »

Found, thank you Rhorsegirl and 778catsdogshorses :)

Hello everyone :) So I have over three pastures on my freeze account full of crosses I used to make other breeds. These horses are just sitting around; I won't be using them again. I need someone to age them out (until they move to greener pastures) for me.

Requirements:
1. You MUST NOT breed, compete, or resell any of the horses I give you (I will be looking) Basically all you're doing is throwing them in a pasture or barn and taking turns until they move to greener pastures. That's it.
2. Preferably be able to do this quickly (premium would enable you to go much faster)
3. Have space enough for around 40 horses (or you can take them in smaller groups)
4. I would like you to be able to prove you're trustworthy. (E.g. have someone vouch for you, show me you've aged for someone before and haven't bred, competed, or sold their horses, etc)

I could do this myself, but I don't have the space and I'm not super active (taking turns all the time).

Ok, for the part everyone is looking for- payment :lol: Of course, if you're feeding them throughout the process, I'll pay for the feed, as well as extra payment. We'll have to work that out together, because I'm not exactly sure how much to pay someone for aging horses for me. 2-5k per horse? More? Someone help me out :lol:

Please fill out this form when you comment.

Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on:
How many horses can you take at once?
How long do you think it will take you to age all my horses?
Are you premium?
Can you prove that you're trustworthy?
Will you do anything with my horses besides put them in a pasture/barn and leave them until they die? (E.g. compete them, sell them for a profit, breed them, etc.)

I appreciate you reading everything before posting :) (And for being willing to do this for me)
Thanks and have a great day!

~Hazel
Last edited by h a z e l on Mon May 20, 2019 1:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted- A person to age horses for me

Post by Zeal »

Hello I may be able to help you out .
It would be this account that I would be taking the horses on.
I can only take a few but I will try my very best to take as many as possible.
I don't know how long it will take. But I do skip to the next day alot!
No I'm not premium sorry!
Well the question is do you trust me? I can't prove it but I will do anything you want me to do with them. Swear on my life.
Well is depends what you want me to do. You want me to breed them and give you the foal for free ( if I have space ) I will. You just want them to sit there and relax no shows or anything I will let the sit there and relax. Also if I do sell the horse ( if you want me to ) I will try give you some of the profit.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on: Rhorsegirl80
How many horses can you take at once? I can take 40!
How long do you think it will take you to age all my horses? It will depend on how old they are and how old they get until they age out. I use 12 or more turns per day (usually more than 12)
Are you premium? Yes
Can you prove that you're trustworthy? Yes, you can ask many people, such as PeacefulOreo, Naz, 778catsdogshorses33, walnut_the_hamster and more!
Will you do anything with my horses besides put them in a pasture/barn and leave them until they die? (E.g. compete them, sell them for a profit, breed them, etc.) I would not! (Unless you wanted me to do something else with them)
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on: Rhorsegirl80
How long do you think it will take you to age all my horses? It will depend on how old they are and how old they get until they age out. I use 12 or more turns per day (usually more than 12)
Are you premium? Yes
Can you prove that you're trustworthy? Yes, you can ask many people, such as PeacefulOreo, Naz, 778catsdogshorses33, walnut_the_hamster and more!
Will you do anything with my horses besides put them in a pasture/barn and leave them until they die? (E.g. compete them, sell them for a profit, breed them, etc.) I would not! (Unless you wanted me to do something else with them)
Rhorsegirl80, is very trustworthy and very very helpful! She is very kind, and honest and could help you out :) She is a amazing friend and can help you out. :)

I would like to fill out a form as well
1. I would be taking them on this account ( 778catsdogshorses33)
2. I can take as many as I can, probably 7-10, until some of my horses are sold
3. Maybe a day or two depending on their age
4. Yes
5. Well, I am trustworthy, and to prove it you can ask: Rhorsegirl80 ( or 801), PeacefulOreo, and many more :)
6. I promise I will not do any of that ( Unless I am told otherwise by you) :)
Good Luck!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

778catsdogshorses33 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Username of your account that you will be aging the horses on: Rhorsegirl80
Are you premium? Yes
Rhorsegirl80, is very trustworthy and very very helpful! She is very kind, and honest and could help you out :) She is a amazing friend and can help you out. :)

4. Yes
5. Well, I am trustworthy, and to prove it you can ask: Rhorsegirl80 ( or 801), PeacefulOreo, and many more :)
Good Luck!
Thank you for being willing to do this for me! :)
About how many turns do you take each day?
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
778catsdogshorses33 wrote: Rhorsegirl80, is very trustworthy and very very helpful! She is very kind, and honest and could help you out :) She is a amazing friend and can help you out. :)

4. Yes
Good Luck!
Do you mean me? :D

[/center]
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Do you mean me? :D
Well no, you already said that you take about 12 turns or more a day :) I was checking to see how many 778catsdogshorses33 takes in a day before I decide between you two :)
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Do you mean me? :D
Well no, you already said that you take about 12 turns or more a day :) I was checking to see how many 778catsdogshorses33 takes in a day before I decide between you two :)
Oh ok, just checking! Sorry :D

[/center]
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Oh ok, just checking! Sorry :D
No problem :) I appreciate you being willing to age my horses for me :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Oh ok, just checking! Sorry :D
No problem :) I appreciate you being willing to age my horses for me :)
Normally about 24-30 a day, depending howe busy I am
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:54 am