The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Pony Token and Player Bonus Store Sale

Official announcements about the new game.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

New Pony Token and Player Bonus Store Sale

Post by Tom »

We are happy to announce a special 4 day sale this week!

Use coupon code NEWSTORE when you purchase from our new Player Bonus and Pony Token store and get 40% off your order.
You have to use the green "Share-it" link on the store pages from today until May 30th 2019 and enter in the coupon code at check out to get your discount.
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Re: New Pony Token and Player Bonus Store Sale

Post by Lila25172 »

Could you add something that you can transfer Pony Tokens between accounts?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Lila25172 wrote:Could you add something that you can transfer Pony Tokens between accounts?
No, sorry we can't do that.

We are testing a new sales system right now. If anyone has and problems or feedback feel free to post about it here. Thanks :)
horseheaven23
Visit My Farm

Post by horseheaven23 »

Hello, i think that the horses breeders report should be more effective to the competitions :)
horseheaven23
Visit My Farm

Post by horseheaven23 »

I know that wasn't really relevant to the topic i just wanted to put my idea out in the open :)
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

I have used the new Share-It button and I really like it. It makes it for an easy purchase and I received my items very quickly. I think this is a wonderful idea and this feature is helpful, effective, and error free from what I've seen.

~ HOF 2
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

I love a good sale! Just not the day after I purchase pony tokens :-)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

horseheaven23 wrote:Hello, i think that the horses breeders report should be more effective to the competitions :)
It is extremely effective for figuring out competitions. The reason that there is so much difficulty is because there is MUCH more that has an effect on if the horse will perform or not. Such things as body conformation (you do not need to upgrade to utilize the basics of this), talent, heart and perhaps even unknown things.

The basic rule of thumb for breeding toward a particular competition is to only keep and breed those that show some talent in the competition you want.

However, if you're just looking for a good grinder, then find a good grinder.

Plus, we have a comments and suggestions section you could have used to put your idea in. You've been around for more than a year, have you not browsed that forum yet, or did you go on a long hiatus? On top of that, our admins are kind enough to cruise and read much of what we post.

Also, when the competition books get added into the game, we'll have a much more specialized tool to access to help us along this route.

Personally, I like the way the report is set up. It's not a competition report, it's a breeding report.

As for the sale, I have nothing to offer. So I apologize for that. I would like to, but I'm not able to do so at this time.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Stick
Visit My Farm

Post by Stick »

Hey there! I was just about to check out with my purchase, but I'm noticing that it's only listing the coupon being active for my Player Bonus and not my Pony Tokens. Is there a way to make the code work for both listings, or did I misunderstand what it's supposed to do?

Thanks!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

It should work for both listings, I've seen purchases coming through today with the coupon applied to both pony tokens and player bonuses. Give it another try and see if it still doesn't work right.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:54 am