Community Forum

Royal Ranch Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Royal Ranch Stables

Post by Lcameron »

hey guys because i am always posting things on other forums i thought i might as well start my own log. lately my farm is mourning the loss of a founder mare rocket but her colts and filly's live on and we will remember her.
lately we have been working on the perfect Arab but we are also interested in Clydesdales and trakehners. we are also having a huge sale to get rid of excess horses. most of these horses only just didn't make the cut so they are not 'bad' horses and will defiantly suit a new player or somebody new to the breed. other news is that we are looking for a trainer for our horses so if you think you would be good for the job pls reply and i will see if you are up to now. if you think you want a horse from the stables or if you have a horse that you think that we might be interested in pls go to this forum here.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=17878
thank for reading this i hope that i will be able to post again soon
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: Royal Ranch Stables

Post by Lcameron »

hey im back!
very excited to announce that royal ranch stables may be getting our first trakehners soon, not only but i have decided to reopen the Clydesdale breeding program and once again work on breeding horses like the Budweiser Clydesdales (if you haven't seen those then ur missing out big time). we will be cutting down our stock again big time so if you are new to the game, new to the breed or just want an upgrade on horses pls go to my sale forum (the link is in my previous post) or check out the horses in my for sale pastures. most of the horses i am selling are in the 60s of HGP so they aren't 'bad' horses they just don't make my very strict selection. i am happy to breed a foal for people if they want to buy a foal from a certain horse and i also want suggestions from you guys on who i should breed to who. foaling season is also coming so we are excited to see what our new stallions can produce. once again if you think you have a horse i might be interested in then pls feel free to post a link and i will check it out. visit my farm if you want to see what type of horses i am interested in.
thats all for now,
lcameron
Become a Patron!