Community Forum

Request a rare breed

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Rose Valley Rescues
Visit My Farm

Request a rare breed

Post by Rose Valley Rescues »

My account is a National Show Horse Stud
Here I breed a very rare breed called National Show Horse. I will sell them ranging from 50k - 100k each! To custom breed, my horses and you get the foal will be from $1,000 to $100,000 (Breed dependant)

I may also do other breeds two in the future but they won't be cheap. All my money earned goes to the account called ' Train'. She is a wonderful and skilled trainer and I am a private client. I recommend you check her out now!

Prices for Custom Breeding
(You ask to breed 2 of my horses and you get the foal)

Breed: ----- Cost: ----- Training -With Train: (Optional) ----- Total:

National Show horse ----- $100,000 ----- $20,000 ----- $100,000 - $120,000

Thoroughbred ----- $10,000 ----- $20,000 ----- $10,000 - $30,000

Other Breeds ----- $ Breed dependant ----- $20,000 ----- $ Breed dependant
(Any. Just request the breed)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Request a rare breed

Post by Sawd10 »

Hello. I don't have much money, but I really need an Ardennais filly bred. I read your stuff above. Do you think you could do it?
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Rose Valley Rescues wrote:My account is a National Show Horse Stud
Here )
I do need a National Show Horse for my goal. I know this is not great, but can you let me know if you ever lower the price? I'm trying to get almost every breed on here so I'm trying to make the most of my little bit of money. I might come back in a day or two those and request a foal.
Rose Valley Rescues
Visit My Farm

MerrySmile wrote:
Rose Valley Rescues wrote:My account is a National Show Horse Stud
Here )
I do need a National Show Horse for my goal. I know this is not great, but can you let me know if you ever lower the price? I'm trying to get almost every breed on here so I'm trying to make the most of my little bit of money. I might come back in a day or two those and request a foal.
I don't give away my adult National Show Horses but I could breed you a foal and price it based on HGP, Breeders Report, Evaluation and lower it a bit
Rose Valley Rescues
Visit My Farm

Sawd10 wrote:Hello. I don't have much money, but I really need an Ardennais filly bred. I read your stuff above. Do you think you could do it?
Yes I can try my best! It may be a week or two though is that ok?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Of course! I can't wait! If it has good stats then I may be willing to pay more money. Please Ping me when you are finished. Thank you so much.
Train
Visit My Farm

Post by Train »

Sawd10 wrote:Of course! I can't wait! If it has good stats then I may be willing to pay more money. Please Ping me when you are finished. Thank you so much.
Hi this is Rose Valley Rescues (Training Account) The Ardennias is breeding ill notify you on here as soon as its ready xx. Would you like it trained?
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

How much money will it be to have it trained?
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Rose Valley Rescues wrote:
MerrySmile wrote: I do need a National Show Horse for my goal. I know this is not great, but can you let me know if you ever lower the price? I'm trying to get almost every breed on here so I'm trying to make the most of my little bit of money. I might come back in a day or two those and request a foal.
I don't give away my adult National Show Horses but I could breed you a foal and price it based on HGP, Breeders Report, Evaluation and lower it a bit
That's what I meant. I didn't mean free. If you could do that, but would be great.
Rose Valley Rescues
Visit My Farm

MerrySmile wrote:
Rose Valley Rescues wrote: I don't give away my adult National Show Horses but I could breed you a foal and price it based on HGP, Breeders Report, Evaluation and lower it a bit
That's what I meant. I didn't mean free. If you could do that, but would be great.
Ok sure xx any particular gender?
Become a Patron!