The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

We have Goats!

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

We have Goats!

Post by larissar »

Pet Goats are now available to live on your farm

Multiple different colours to choose from.

The first pets we've added to the game are these lovely goats. Created in memory of Edgar, the cream coloured goat who lived at the barn where I ride and past away earlier this year. And created to honour to the two new black + white goats who arrived a few weeks later, Nanny and her baby Oreo. Edgar was a much loved, yet very annoying goat who ate all the cork from the corkboards. Nanny and Oreo are very friendly and playful and can be heard constantly running back and forth in the hayloft above the barn.

Now you can have goats of your very own, playing on your farm. Get them from the Farm Building store for now, while we build a proper Pet store.

Abbih
Visit My Farm

Re: We have Goats!

Post by Abbih »

I don't know how much more coding it would take, but it would be really cool if they could move around the stalls/pastures like the horses do when you hit the scatter horse button.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

I find it so cute when I look at my foal pasture and can't immediately recognize my foals from the goats!
So funny! :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Haha, BlackOak2, I know!
These goats are very cute. But let me say something! Goats are not as innocent and cute as you think! I have 2 goats in real life and they are a pain!!! XD let's not get into how annoying they are. But I'm getting off topic. I like the goats you have made a lot! Good job!
-Sawd10
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

When I first saw this I accidentally read 'gods' instead of goats :lol:

I suppose I'm a... silly billy :lol: puns are beautiful

Anyway, I suppose the goats are cute? I sort of like, sort of don't like goats (my friend's goat eats my hair. I do not like that. But Desmond is Adorable - not adorable but Adorable; he has an under-bite that makes it look like he's always grinning.)
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

Cute!
Anna2611
Visit My Farm

Post by Anna2611 »

I can't find the goats, is there still goats and if there is how do I find them thanks
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Anna2611 wrote:I can't find the goats, is there still goats and if there is how do I find them thanks
They would be in the market and under farm building. If they're not there, that means they were a short-time release. But keep your eyes open, our admins offer these releases fairly regularly and usually notify us when they're available. And also, in the past, non-holiday-related releases, eventually came back as regularly-available purchases, so there's always that possibility as well.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
JAB
Visit My Farm

Post by JAB »

Does anyone have a goat on their farm or in a pen. I would like to what they look like.
♥♦JB Connected
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

JAB wrote:Does anyone have a goat on their farm or in a pen. I would like to what they look like.
I do
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 am