Community Forum

Just a little reminder

JessenJ2024
Posts: 101
Joined: July 16th, 2018, 11:27 am
Visit My Farm

Just a little reminder

Postby JessenJ2024 » July 10th, 2019, 5:33 pm

Ok, don't come at me, I know very well all the rules and guidelines of HWO. This isn't so much as a "shame ping" then a "please don't do this again"

For the people, I posted that the horse in stud is for private, I ask that you please respect this and all other people that have put private on their horses. The horse was YDeputy Flame and Flame Expectations. Your mares you used were Humble Champion and Invincible Virtue. You have bred to my horse when I asked you not to. Please don't do this again, that's all I'm asking. And once again for all you haters, I know very well that they have claims to those horses if they are up, that nothing can actually stop them. I understand also that I could have taken them down immediately. I KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO PREVENT THIS, IM JUST ASKING FOR NEXT TIME.

Tall Oaks wrote:ping

Avacodos wrote:ping

User avatar
PeacefulOreo
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1376
Joined: September 7th, 2018, 3:55 pm
Location: Eastern USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby PeacefulOreo » July 10th, 2019, 7:49 pm

JessenJ2024 wrote:Ok, don't come at me, I know very well all the rules and guidelines of HWO. This isn't so much as a "shame ping" then a "please don't do this again"

For the people, I posted that the horse in stud is for private, I ask that you please respect this and all other people that have put private on their horses. The horse was YDeputy Flame and Flame Expectations. Your mares you used were Humble Champion and Invincible Virtue. You have bred to my horse when I asked you not to. Please don't do this again, that's all I'm asking. And once again for all you haters, I know very well that they have claims to those horses if they are up, that nothing can actually stop them. I understand also that I could have taken them down immediately. I KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO PREVENT THIS, IM JUST ASKING FOR NEXT TIME.

Tall Oaks wrote:ping

Avacodos wrote:ping


JessenJ2024, I understand how you feel completely.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Posts: 2894
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby BlackOak2 » July 11th, 2019, 4:07 pm

JessenJ2024 wrote:Ok, don't come at me, I know very well all the rules and guidelines of HWO. This isn't so much as a "shame ping" then a "please don't do this again"

For the people, I posted that the horse in stud is for private, I ask that you please respect this and all other people that have put private on their horses. The horse was YDeputy Flame and Flame Expectations. Your mares you used were Humble Champion and Invincible Virtue. You have bred to my horse when I asked you not to. Please don't do this again, that's all I'm asking. And once again for all you haters, I know very well that they have claims to those horses if they are up, that nothing can actually stop them. I understand also that I could have taken them down immediately. I KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO PREVENT THIS, IM JUST ASKING FOR NEXT TIME.



:D

You have the right to ask. Personally, I don't consider this a 'shame ping'.

Next time, please do consider using a different word than 'haters'.

I do hope that you succeed in keeping your bloodlines private.
Good luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies

JessenJ2024
Posts: 101
Joined: July 16th, 2018, 11:27 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby JessenJ2024 » July 11th, 2019, 4:36 pm

Avacodos wrote:You have once again used my horse that I asked you not to use, although you didn't use the same horse, I would still like to make sure you are aware of this. Please don't do this if you happen to notice that the tag says private. I understand if you didn't see it though. I have made that mistake before. The main point of this post though is to tell everyone that I put all the studs off the page, and will do the more careful way to breed my horses now. Now no one will make that mistake with my horses again, also, sorry to bother you again avocado. This is my last rant, I promise

User avatar
PeacefulOreo
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1376
Joined: September 7th, 2018, 3:55 pm
Location: Eastern USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby PeacefulOreo » July 11th, 2019, 4:41 pm

JessenJ2024 wrote:
Avacodos wrote:You have once again used my horse that I asked you not to use, although you didn't use the same horse, I would still like to make sure you are aware of this. Please don't do this if you happen to notice that the tag says private. I understand if you didn't see it though. I have made that mistake before. The main point of this post though is to tell everyone that I put all the studs off the page, and will do the more careful way to breed my horses now. Now no one will make that mistake with my horses again, also, sorry to bother you again avocado. This is my last rant, I promise


They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them

JessenJ2024
Posts: 101
Joined: July 16th, 2018, 11:27 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby JessenJ2024 » July 11th, 2019, 8:39 pm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:
Avacodos wrote:You have once again used my horse that I asked you not to use, although you didn't use the same horse, I would still like to make sure you are aware of this. Please don't do this if you happen to notice that the tag says private. I understand if you didn't see it though. I have made that mistake before. The main point of this post though is to tell everyone that I put all the studs off the page, and will do the more careful way to breed my horses now. Now no one will make that mistake with my horses again, also, sorry to bother you again avocado. This is my last rant, I promise


They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them


I am just going to price it high and put it up and down when I need immediate usage of the horse. Thank you for the advice. I am sorry it happened to you also.

Training Services
Posts: 952
Joined: June 17th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby Training Services » July 11th, 2019, 8:44 pm

JessenJ2024 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:


They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them


I am just going to price it high and put it up and down when I need immediate usage of the horse. Thank you for the advice. I am sorry it happened to you also.

I have a horse in your training. Are you done?

JessenJ2024
Posts: 101
Joined: July 16th, 2018, 11:27 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby JessenJ2024 » July 11th, 2019, 9:06 pm

Training Services wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them


I am just going to price it high and put it up and down when I need immediate usage of the horse. Thank you for the advice. I am sorry it happened to you also.

I have a horse in your training. Are you done?

oh, sorry, I just finished him an hour ago, but got distracted. I'm so sorry it took so long. Both my parents' birthdays were last weekend and I had a camp this week. but he is up as you've seen

User avatar
PeacefulOreo
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1376
Joined: September 7th, 2018, 3:55 pm
Location: Eastern USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Postby PeacefulOreo » July 11th, 2019, 9:49 pm

JessenJ2024 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:


They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them


I am just going to price it high and put it up and down when I need immediate usage of the horse. Thank you for the advice. I am sorry it happened to you also.


You're welcome for the advice :)


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Become a Patron!