The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Just a little reminder

Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Just a little reminder

Post by Blizzard »

Ok, don't come at me, I know very well all the rules and guidelines of HWO. This isn't so much as a "shame ping" then a "please don't do this again"

For the people, I posted that the horse in stud is for private, I ask that you please respect this and all other people that have put private on their horses. The horse was YDeputy Flame and Flame Expectations. Your mares you used were Humble Champion and Invincible Virtue. You have bred to my horse when I asked you not to. Please don't do this again, that's all I'm asking. And once again for all you haters, I know very well that they have claims to those horses if they are up, that nothing can actually stop them. I understand also that I could have taken them down immediately. I KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO PREVENT THIS, IM JUST ASKING FOR NEXT TIME.
Tall Oaks wrote:ping
Avacodos wrote:ping
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Just a little reminder

Post by PeacefulOreo »

JessenJ2024 wrote:Ok, don't come at me, I know very well all the rules and guidelines of HWO. This isn't so much as a "shame ping" then a "please don't do this again"

For the people, I posted that the horse in stud is for private, I ask that you please respect this and all other people that have put private on their horses. The horse was YDeputy Flame and Flame Expectations. Your mares you used were Humble Champion and Invincible Virtue. You have bred to my horse when I asked you not to. Please don't do this again, that's all I'm asking. And once again for all you haters, I know very well that they have claims to those horses if they are up, that nothing can actually stop them. I understand also that I could have taken them down immediately. I KNOW WHAT I COULD DO TO PREVENT THIS, IM JUST ASKING FOR NEXT TIME.
Tall Oaks wrote:ping
Avacodos wrote:ping
JessenJ2024, I understand how you feel completely.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

JessenJ2024 wrote:Ok, don't come at me, I know very well all the rules and guidelines of HWO. This isn't so much as a "shame ping" then a "please don't do this again"

:D

You have the right to ask. Personally, I don't consider this a 'shame ping'.

Next time, please do consider using a different word than 'haters'.

I do hope that you succeed in keeping your bloodlines private.
Good luck!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

Avacodos wrote:You have once again used my horse that I asked you not to use, although you didn't use the same horse, I would still like to make sure you are aware of this. Please don't do this if you happen to notice that the tag says private. I understand if you didn't see it though. I have made that mistake before. The main point of this post though is to tell everyone that I put all the studs off the page, and will do the more careful way to breed my horses now. Now no one will make that mistake with my horses again, also, sorry to bother you again avocado. This is my last rant, I promise
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

JessenJ2024 wrote:
Avacodos wrote:You have once again used my horse that I asked you not to use, although you didn't use the same horse, I would still like to make sure you are aware of this. Please don't do this if you happen to notice that the tag says private. I understand if you didn't see it though. I have made that mistake before. The main point of this post though is to tell everyone that I put all the studs off the page, and will do the more careful way to breed my horses now. Now no one will make that mistake with my horses again, also, sorry to bother you again avocado. This is my last rant, I promise
They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:
They just recently used a horse that I put like literally everywhere private stud only, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943318. You'll just have to put the horse up extremely high price until you actually use them
I am just going to price it high and put it up and down when I need immediate usage of the horse. Thank you for the advice. I am sorry it happened to you also.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

JessenJ2024 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I am just going to price it high and put it up and down when I need immediate usage of the horse. Thank you for the advice. I am sorry it happened to you also.
I have a horse in your training. Are you done?
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

Training Services wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:
I have a horse in your training. Are you done?
oh, sorry, I just finished him an hour ago, but got distracted. I'm so sorry it took so long. Both my parents' birthdays were last weekend and I had a camp this week. but he is up as you've seen
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

JessenJ2024 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
You're welcome for the advice :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am