The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Golden Meadows {GM}: Farm Log!

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Golden Meadows {GM}: Farm Log!

Post by honeybunny »

Golden Meadows!
Hello all!
This summer has brought around lots of changes at Golden Meadows! Formerly the home of derpy, spotted arabians I have started breeding a classic color and conformation, while still holding true to the height and performance we have all come to expect from out beloved Arabian horses!
But not just the breeding program has changed! I have started Champing and Boarding on my side account and am currently working to get the Lipizzaner Horse Registry (LHR) underway! But in all of this busyness I have still fund time to breed wonderful horses! And I don't just breed Arabians... I breed Belgians, Lipizzaner's, Spanish-Normans and Grades along with a good share of cross bred grinders!
Now tighten your chinches and hang on to your reins, because this summer Golden Meadows is about to get even bigger!!! :D
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Golden Meadows {GM}: Farm Log!

Post by Sawd10 »

honeybunny wrote:
Golden Meadows!
Hello all!
This summer has brought around lots of changes at Golden Meadows! Formerly the home of derpy, spotted arabians I have started breeding a classic color and conformation, while still holding true to the height and performance we have all come to expect from out beloved Arabian horses!
But not just the breeding program has changed! I have started Champing and Boarding on my side account and am currently working to get the Lipizzaner Horse Registry (LHR) underway! But in all of this busyness I have still fund time to breed wonderful horses! And I don't just breed Arabians... I breed Belgians, Lipizzaner's, Spanish-Normans and Grades along with a good share of cross bred grinders!
Now tighten your chinches and hang on to your reins, because this summer Golden Meadows is about to get even bigger!!! :D
Exciting! I have a Grade of you are interested because I don't need it. I am already boarding and champing with you. This is cool!
-Sawd10
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

honeybunny wrote:
Golden Meadows!
Hello all!
Cant wait to see what else you bring!
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Thank you! You guys rock!
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

honeybunny wrote:Thank you! You guys rock!
i'd love to breed lips
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm