Community Forum

Conformation Help

User avatar
SandPiper
Premium
Premium
Posts: 75
Joined: August 6th, 2017, 11:08 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation... partner?...

Postby SandPiper » August 13th, 2019, 12:24 pm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote: I’m not quite sure what to name this since this could end up being a deal for different things in the end I guess. But I’ll try to explain my idea to the best of my ability.

I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, and one thing I’ve realized is that breeding and training is infinitely easier if you’re a premium player, and I don’t disagree with this and I don’t want anyone to think that that’s what I’m saying, but I’m also not saying that’s its easy to always have that many pts every time a month is up.

I’m looking for somebody who is a premium player and is able to stay a premium player for a while to help me out. All I really need is somebody to check foal conformations for me, and I’ll offer my services in turn. The reason why I’m doing this is because I get a pretty large amount of foals sometimes, and I feel bad asking people to get the conformation of twenty foals for absolutely nothing.

What I’m willing to offer for conformations:

- I am willing to train horses for a cheaper price (10-15k maybe even less). Everything would be done on either this forum or my training post. I’m flexible right now, and the number of horses trained can be worked out.
*Im only willing to do this offer with one person at a time.
My training forum: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12150

- I am also willing to pay a sum for every certain amount of conformations taken, although it probably wouldn’t be super high, due to it being conformations. I’d say somewhere around 1-2k for every ten foals (which does come quickly for me at times) this can also be tweeked only a little bit though.

If you’re interested just quote this page or ping me, and we can solidify the details to fit everyone’s needs.


I can also help... At least, for a month. (i'll do it for free, already got a trainer& enough money)
People get mad when you treat them the way they treat you
- Unknown


Not in the mood.

User avatar
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1108
Joined: July 19th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation... partner?...

Postby Jasmine_Hanley » August 13th, 2019, 12:25 pm

SandPiper wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote: I’m not quite sure what to name this since this could end up being a deal for different things in the end I guess. But I’ll try to explain my idea to the best of my ability.

I’ve been playing this game for quite a while now, and one thing I’ve realized is that breeding and training is infinitely easier if you’re a premium player, and I don’t disagree with this and I don’t want anyone to think that that’s what I’m saying, but I’m also not saying that’s its easy to always have that many pts every time a month is up.

I’m looking for somebody who is a premium player and is able to stay a premium player for a while to help me out. All I really need is somebody to check foal conformations for me, and I’ll offer my services in turn. The reason why I’m doing this is because I get a pretty large amount of foals sometimes, and I feel bad asking people to get the conformation of twenty foals for absolutely nothing.

What I’m willing to offer for conformations:

- I am willing to train horses for a cheaper price (10-15k maybe even less). Everything would be done on either this forum or my training post. I’m flexible right now, and the number of horses trained can be worked out.
*Im only willing to do this offer with one person at a time.
My training forum: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12150

- I am also willing to pay a sum for every certain amount of conformations taken, although it probably wouldn’t be super high, due to it being conformations. I’d say somewhere around 1-2k for every ten foals (which does come quickly for me at times) this can also be tweeked only a little bit though.

If you’re interested just quote this page or ping me, and we can solidify the details to fit everyone’s needs.


I can also help... At least, for a month. (i'll do it for free, already got a trainer& enough money)


Okay thank you, I try not to overwhelm the player already helping me, so another would be nice.

User avatar
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1108
Joined: July 19th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation... partner?...

Postby Jasmine_Hanley » August 13th, 2019, 5:39 pm

SandPiper wrote:
I can also help... At least, for a month. (i'll do it for free, already got a trainer& enough money)


Could I please get
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1688433

User avatar
Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 773
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation... partner?...

Postby Royale Ranch » August 13th, 2019, 6:47 pm



Pasture 1: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104638
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2069720
Speed 57
Strength 21
Stamina 32
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 30
Movement 38
Agility 28
Tempo 32

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2071032
Speed 59
Strength 36
Stamina 27
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 22
Movement 22
Agility 29
Tempo 26

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2071033
Stat Increase
Speed 61
Strength 31
Stamina 42
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 35
Agility 24
Tempo 26

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2071034
Speed 58
Strength 32
Stamina 41
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 25
Movement 29
Agility 24
Tempo 30

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2071963
Speed 56
Strength 25
Stamina 39
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 15
Movement 31
Agility 21
Tempo 33


Pasture 2: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104639
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/940141

Stat Increase
Speed 13
Strength 41
Stamina 28
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 18
Movement 25
Agility 32
Tempo 20

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/940648
Speed 17
Strength 24
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 29
Movement 34
Agility 44
Tempo 18

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2065571
Speed 12
Strength 37
Stamina 30
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 31
Movement 27
Agility 15
Tempo 23

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2066200

Stat Increase
Speed 9
Strength 30
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 43
Movement 31
Agility 19
Tempo 21

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2069426

Stat Increase
Speed 13
Strength 29
Stamina 32
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 21
Movement 33
Agility 35
Tempo 19

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2069429

Stat Increase
Speed 13
Strength 17
Stamina 34
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 44
Movement 37
Agility 31
Tempo 28

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2071534
Speed 17
Strength 45
Stamina 35
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 33
Movement 31
Agility 22
Tempo 19

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2071580

Stat Increase
Speed 17
Strength 30
Stamina 41
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 35
Movement 28
Agility 33
Tempo 25

+
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2046174
Speed 40
Strength 21
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 33
Movement 37
Agility 28
Tempo 39
Image

User avatar
Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 773
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation... partner?...

Postby Royale Ranch » August 13th, 2019, 6:48 pm

SandPiper wrote:
I can also help... At least, for a month. (i'll do it for free, already got a trainer& enough money)


thx ;)
Image

User avatar
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1108
Joined: July 19th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Help

Postby Jasmine_Hanley » August 15th, 2019, 2:58 am

Royale Ranch wrote:
SandPiper wrote:
I can also help... At least, for a month. (i'll do it for free, already got a trainer& enough money)


thx ;)


http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104638

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072265

Could I please get these foals.

User avatar
Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 773
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Help

Postby Royale Ranch » August 15th, 2019, 3:01 am

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
SandPiper wrote:
I can also help... At least, for a month. (i'll do it for free, already got a trainer& enough money)


thx ;)


http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104638

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072265

Could I please get these foals.



sorry - i forgot about this!

here is the individual foal (2072265)
Speed 58
Strength 29
Stamina 43
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 36
Agility 20
Tempo 21

I'll do the rest in a couple hours at the most... sorry!
Image

User avatar
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1108
Joined: July 19th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Help

Postby Jasmine_Hanley » August 15th, 2019, 3:02 am

Royale Ranch wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
thx ;)


http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/104638

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072265

Could I please get these foals.



sorry - i forgot about this!

here is the individual foal (2072265)
Speed 58
Strength 29
Stamina 43
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 36
Agility 20
Tempo 21

I'll do the rest in a couple hours at the most... sorry!



It’s no problem, I’m about to go to bed anyways lol

User avatar
Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 773
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Help

Postby Royale Ranch » August 15th, 2019, 6:28 pm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:



sorry - i forgot about this!

here is the individual foal (2072265)
Speed 58
Strength 29
Stamina 43
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 36
Agility 20
Tempo 21

I'll do the rest in a couple hours at the most... sorry!



It’s no problem, I’m about to go to bed anyways lol


egh... those hours stretched a bit long!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072139
Speed 34
Strength 29
Stamina 33
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 32
Movement 39
Agility 34
Tempo 16

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072140
Speed 34
Strength 23
Stamina 31
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 30
Movement 33
Agility 34
Tempo 22

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072183
Speed 45
Strength 22
Stamina 25
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 28
Movement 37
Agility 27
Tempo 11

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073546
Speed 58
Strength 33
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 28
Movement 31
Agility 22
Tempo 24

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073548
Stat Increase
Speed 30
Strength 21
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 41
Movement 41
Agility 40
Tempo 31

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073549
Stat Increase
Speed 40
Strength 20
Stamina 32
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 30
Movement 43
Agility 27
Tempo 28

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073550
Speed 40
Strength 23
Stamina 28
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 26
Movement 33
Agility 36
Tempo 29

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073551
Speed 59
Strength 26
Stamina 44
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 19
Movement 21
Agility 25
Tempo 22

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074020
Speed 58
Strength 38
Stamina 34
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 26
Movement 33
Agility 28
Tempo 20

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074021
Stat Increase
Speed 57
Strength 33
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 21
Movement 37
Agility 31
Tempo 23

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074562
Speed 60
Strength 29
Stamina 46
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 27
Movement 26
Agility 21
Tempo 26

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074564

Stat Increase
Speed 60
Strength 27
Stamina 33
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 25
Movement 32
Agility 22
Tempo 34


there you are :D
Image

User avatar
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1108
Joined: July 19th, 2017, 4:46 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Help

Postby Jasmine_Hanley » August 15th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Royale Ranch wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

sorry - i forgot about this!

here is the individual foal (2072265)
Speed 58
Strength 29
Stamina 43
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 24
Movement 36
Agility 20
Tempo 21

I'll do the rest in a couple hours at the most... sorry!



It’s no problem, I’m about to go to bed anyways lol


egh... those hours stretched a bit long!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072139
Speed 34
Strength 29
Stamina 33
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 32
Movement 39
Agility 34
Tempo 16

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072140
Speed 34
Strength 23
Stamina 31
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 30
Movement 33
Agility 34
Tempo 22

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2072183
Speed 45
Strength 22
Stamina 25
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 28
Movement 37
Agility 27
Tempo 11

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073546
Speed 58
Strength 33
Stamina 38
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 28
Movement 31
Agility 22
Tempo 24

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073548
Stat Increase
Speed 30
Strength 21
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 41
Movement 41
Agility 40
Tempo 31

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073549
Stat Increase
Speed 40
Strength 20
Stamina 32
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 30
Movement 43
Agility 27
Tempo 28

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073550
Speed 40
Strength 23
Stamina 28
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 26
Movement 33
Agility 36
Tempo 29

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2073551
Speed 59
Strength 26
Stamina 44
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 19
Movement 21
Agility 25
Tempo 22

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074020
Speed 58
Strength 38
Stamina 34
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 26
Movement 33
Agility 28
Tempo 20

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074021
Stat Increase
Speed 57
Strength 33
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 21
Movement 37
Agility 31
Tempo 23

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074562
Speed 60
Strength 29
Stamina 46
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 27
Movement 26
Agility 21
Tempo 26

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2074564

Stat Increase
Speed 60
Strength 27
Stamina 33
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 25
Movement 32
Agility 22
Tempo 34


there you are :D


Thank you! I really appreciate it :D


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Become a Patron!