The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Heaven*Sent Stables Boarding *Currently Closed*

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Heaven*Sent Stables Boarding

Post by PeacefulOreo »

HeavenSent wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Also, do you age the horses?
I do not unfortunately. I used to in the past but decided it would be a better use to board horses since many people are looking for frozen accounts. I will let you know if I plan to close down for boarding and open for aging, however. But right now I do not have enough turns to really do much LOL.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Okay, I'm just making sure. Thanks!
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:
I do not unfortunately. I used to in the past but decided it would be a better use to board horses since many people are looking for frozen accounts. I will let you know if I plan to close down for boarding and open for aging, however. But right now I do not have enough turns to really do much LOL.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Okay, I'm just making sure. Thanks!
Of course. Always open to answering questions!

Heaven*Sent Stables
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
I still have your reserved paddock but not sure if you still are wanting use it. If not I will give it to another client. It has been about a week and I thought I would check in.
walnut the hamster wrote:
I still have your reserved paddock but not sure if you still are wanting use it. If not I will give it to another client. It has been about a week and I thought I would check in.
Sawd10 wrote:
Just curious if you are still wanting to board your second horse at HSS?
Caramelapple3 wrote:

Yours truly,
Heaven*Sent Stables
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

HeavenSent wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:

Yours truly,
Heaven*Sent Stables
JUst waiting untill your ready
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HeavenSent wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
Caramelapple3 wrote:

Yours truly,
Heaven*Sent Stables
Oh, I was just thinking and I would not like to board my second horse here at HSS. I'm sorry! Also, I have $5,000 due, right? :D Just that one there is helping a lot!
-Sawd10
P.S. Nice service!
My Boarding Services is in progress still. :)
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

HeavenSent wrote: I still have your reserved paddock but not sure if you still are wanting use it. If not I will give it to another client. It has been about a week and I thought I would check in.

Yours truly,
Heaven*Sent Stables
Oh lol, I was waiting to hear back on seeing how many you were boarding XD. My bad!

Heaven*Sent Stables
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

Sawd10 wrote:
HeavenSent wrote: I still have your reserved paddock but not sure if you still are wanting use it. If not I will give it to another client. It has been about a week and I thought I would check in.

Yours truly,
Heaven*Sent Stables
Oh, I was just thinking and I would not like to board my second horse here at HSS. I'm sorry! Also, I have $5,000 due, right? :D Just that one there is helping a lot!
-Sawd10
P.S. Nice service!
Oh no worries! Just thought I'd check up on that. And yes, the $5,000 will be what you buy your horse back for...unless you board more than 1 week.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HeavenSent wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Oh, I was just thinking and I would not like to board my second horse here at HSS. I'm sorry! Also, I have $5,000 due, right? :D Just that one there is helping a lot!
-Sawd10
P.S. Nice service!
Oh no worries! Just thought I'd check up on that. And yes, the $5,000 will be what you buy your horse back for...unless you board more than 1 week.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Good to know. :)
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

HeavenSent wrote:
Oh lol, I was waiting to hear back on seeing how many you were boarding XD. My bad!

Heaven*Sent Stables
I am boarding 4
HeavenSent
Visit My Farm

Post by HeavenSent »

HeavenSent wrote:

Heaven*Sent Stables
I am boarding 4
Sounds good. I am free to take them whenever.

Heaven*Sent Stables
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm