Community Forum

Ping - BlackOak2

User avatar
D.M Boarding
Posts: 475
Joined: October 23rd, 2018, 1:19 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - BlackOak2

Postby D.M Boarding » August 16th, 2019, 5:35 pm

BlackOak2 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:

Yasss got another one!

And yet another one!!


Brilliant!

The frencher isn't too difficult, it's not too far from the recipe breeds needed.
Big Congratulations!
They're looking good.
:mrgreen:

Thankyou
Breeder of Arabians and Top Of The Line Racing Thoroughbreds
Image

User avatar
D.M Boarding
Posts: 475
Joined: October 23rd, 2018, 1:19 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - BlackOak2

Postby D.M Boarding » August 16th, 2019, 5:37 pm

BlackOak2 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:

Yasss got another one!

And yet another one!!


Brilliant!

The frencher isn't too difficult, it's not too far from the recipe breeds needed.
Big Congratulations!
They're looking good.
:mrgreen:

And also I'm finally earning PT again
Breeder of Arabians and Top Of The Line Racing Thoroughbreds
Image

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Posts: 3272
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - BlackOak2

Postby BlackOak2 » August 16th, 2019, 5:41 pm

D.M Boarding wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:And yet another one!!


Brilliant!

The frencher isn't too difficult, it's not too far from the recipe breeds needed.
Big Congratulations!
They're looking good.
:mrgreen:

And also I'm finally earning PT again


Perfect! that's great to hear. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies

User avatar
Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 743
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - BlackOak2

Postby Royale Ranch » August 18th, 2019, 7:03 pm

D.M Boarding wrote:


Hey... great news with the success of your breeding :D

let me know what ones you want me to train.. the first one will be complete today - soonish :D
Image

User avatar
D.M Boarding
Posts: 475
Joined: October 23rd, 2018, 1:19 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - BlackOak2

Postby D.M Boarding » August 19th, 2019, 3:41 am

Royale Ranch wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:


Hey... great news with the success of your breeding :D

let me know what ones you want me to train.. the first one will be complete today - soonish :D

Can I get you to train some tb's for me?
Breeder of Arabians and Top Of The Line Racing Thoroughbreds
Image

User avatar
Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 743
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 10:56 pm
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - BlackOak2

Postby Royale Ranch » August 19th, 2019, 5:50 pm

D.M Boarding wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote:


Hey... great news with the success of your breeding :D

let me know what ones you want me to train.. the first one will be complete today - soonish :D

Can I get you to train some tb's for me?


sure. just post them in my training forum :D
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=18368
Image


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Become a Patron!