The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: {TM} Grinder Services

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Yes you can, I've decided that everyone deserves to have a second chance. :)
However, Mystic Moon Stables will need to make their own post here if they want a grinder. I will start one in training for you though :)
Hazel
Is my order of 3 in?
Yes it is. It might be a while until you get them, because Kamichi Stables put in an order of 5 before you.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Lol it's perfectly all right :D I just wanted to make sure I got your order right! :)
I'll start on your order right away!
Sounds good! I am always needing a good grinder stockpile, especially because I'm going to start playing heavily again in a couple weeks.

Kamichi
That's good to hear! We all miss having you around regularly :D
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabian Project »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: Is my order of 3 in?
Yes it is. It might be a while until you get them, because Kamichi Stables put in an order of 5 before you.
I understand you do not want to be contact with me, but all I have done is try to survive Middle School and not get grounded and embarrassed. I do understand that Training Services is a little greedy and selfsh. Can I get the 3 grinders orded though? I still have no contact with Training Services,
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
I understand you do not want to be contact with me, but all I have done is try to survive Middle School and not get grounded and embarrassed. I do understand that Training Services is a little greedy and selfsh. Can I get the 3 grinders orded though? I still have no contact with Training Services,
Yes, you may have the grinders, but otherwise I'd rather not be in contact with you. Sorry.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: I understand you do not want to be contact with me, but all I have done is try to survive Middle School and not get grounded and embarrassed. I do understand that Training Services is a little greedy and selfsh. Can I get the 3 grinders orded though? I still have no contact with Training Services,
Yes, you may have the grinders, but otherwise I'd rather not be in contact with you. Sorry.
Okay..can i get one more? I want to prepare because I'm breeding a lot of horses next week?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Arabian Project wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Okay..can i get one more? I want to prepare because I'm breeding a lot of horses next week?
I can only do three for now because I have five others to do as well, sorry :( Maybe after I'm done with all of them you can put in another order.
Arabian Project
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Arabian Project wrote: Okay..can i get one more? I want to prepare because I'm breeding a lot of horses next week?
I can only do three for now because I have five others to do as well, sorry :( Maybe after I'm done with all of them you can put in another order.
Ok. when you are done I will put it one more :D
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:Grinders Sold:

Username:Bumble200
Option 1 I think I just need a grinder as mine I currently have is very old and I will be needing a new one
Thanks
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Bumble200 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:Grinders Sold:

Option 1 I think I just need a grinder as mine I currently have is very old and I will be needing a new one
Thanks
I don't have any that are trained right now, but you are welcome to use this guy until he passes on: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1969511
In the meantime I can add you to the orders list for one grinder, but there are 8 grinders I have to train before I can get to yours.
Collector’s_Fr0zen
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector’s_Fr0zen »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Bumble200 wrote:

Thanks
I don't have any that are trained right now, but you are welcome to use this guy until he passes on: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1969511
In the meantime I can add you to the orders list for one grinder, but there are 8 grinders I have to train before I can get to yours.

Yeah that's fine just ping when you have done mine thanks :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:47 pm