The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For Fully Trained And/Or Champed Horses For Sale!!!

Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Looking For Fully Trained And/Or Champed Horses For Sale!!!

Post by Chevelle »

Hello fellow breeder and trainers! My accounts name is Lion Pride Arabians, though often abbreviated to LPA or LP. I am currently looking for a fully trained or champed horse! I don't care what breed or gender, but please keep the age under 9 years old. The max I will pay for a horse is $65,000. If you have a horse that you are thinking of selling that fits these guidelines, post in here, ping me, or catch me on chat :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Fully Trained And/Or Champed Horses For Sale!!!

Post by Sawd10 »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:Hello fellow breeder and trainers! My accounts name is Lion Pride Arabians, though often abbreviated to LPA or LP. I am currently looking for a fully trained or champed horse! I don't care what breed or gender, but please keep the age under 9 years old. The max I will pay for a horse is $65,000. If you have a horse that you are thinking of selling that fits these guidelines, post in here, ping me, or catch me on chat :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 75#p130875 Stay tuned! This may be something interesting for you!
Madi10117
Visit My Farm

Post by Madi10117 »

Lion Pride Arabians wrote:Hello fellow breeder and trainers! My accounts name is Lion Pride Arabians, though often abbreviated to LPA or LP. I am currently looking for a fully trained or champed horse! I don't care what breed or gender, but please keep the age under 9 years old. The max I will pay for a horse is $65,000. If you have a horse that you are thinking of selling that fits these guidelines, post in here, ping me, or catch me on chat :)
Hi, this is better suited for the Horses for Sale Forum.
Chevelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chevelle »

Madi10117 wrote:ping
I put a new one in Horse Sales
Thanks for the advice:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:53 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:53 pm